Tabloid Whore!

7.22.2006

BIG BROTHER ALL*STARS: THE S6 DOMINATES HOH 3 WEEKS STRAIGHT! (plus live feed dirt!)

Photo Credit: CBS

Oh Big Brother, Big Brother! What a spectacular episode on Thursday night. I'm pissed that Nakomis was evicted because the S6 (season 6) was desperately trying to save her. After Kaysar nominated her, the rest of the house woke up and realized she actually is a big threat. The thing is, S6 wanted to keep her because if she stayed in the house, that's an additional person to have the heat on their back rather then completely on S6's. Not to mention, all Diane did after she was nominated was bitch and cry about her problems and I am so tired of hearing her annoying voice. Ugh, Diane, I don't give a crap if you live in your stinking car, you annoy me! Oh and by the way, the whole Mr. and Mrs. Smith rumor that I mentioned previously and that was covered on Thursday night's show is officially true. Someone caught a secret conversation between Jase & Diane on the live feeds last night which you can watch HERE. Anyway, who gives a rats ass about Mr. & Mrs. Smith? Both Jase & Diane blow, everyone is on to them thanks to Diane's ex-roommate Toni Ferrari spilling the beans and they will be out of the house soon enough. And what up with Jase not getting up to say goodbye to Nakomis when she was evicted? Damn pretty boy jack ass!

The best part of Thursday night was James winning HOH. Yes, James still makes me a bit nervous, I don't trust the guy nearly as much as I trust Kaysar, Howie or Janelle, but as of now he is strong with S6. We'll see how far into the game that loyalty is going to last. One thing that is bothering me about the show this season is that so much important stuff from the live feeds is being left off the actual show. If only it could be 2 hours long instead of 1! Take for example Kaysar's so called "weak" nominations. I know a lot of people were confused by them and thought Kaysar totally f'd up. Well, fear not. The show has made it appear as though Kaysar doesn't know what he's doing.
Trust me, Kaysar knows what he's doing. He has not made a deal with Chill Town and he did not leave Chill Town off the nomination block because he is afraid of them. Puhlease! This is All Stars. In All Stars it's going to take a whole new type of plan to win this sucker, not just the obvious game of "take out the biggest targets" we've come to expect. Below you will find a 7 minute YouTube of Kaysar laying out his plan to Howie. It's a good one and if you can deal with Kaysar brushing his teeth during it, watch it all the way through cuz the ending is so worth it. Go Kaysar!



Back to Thursday night's show ... First off, don't get me started on Chicken George and his damn tin-foil suit. I feel bad saying mean things about him, but I can hold back no longer. He is a moron. Enough said. Fried Chicken is in over his head at All Stars poor fellow. I will give him props for trying, but it's really time for him to go. Another thing about Thursday night's episode is that they left out an argument Marcellas got into with James very late at night in the backyard over who to evict. I don't know why they left it off because it was great stuff. Like I said, the S6 were trying to save Nakomis, but Marcellas, who has been siding with S6 so far, decided to vote for Nakomis to leave. I love Marcellas. He's a very emotional guy and I guess he kind of got all up in James' space. Let me just say this, James was not pleased and Kaysar was prepared to break up potential bitch slapping fight between those two. You can watch the heated exchange HERE.

And lastly, if you're a fan of the S6, here's a little celebritory clip of the crew after James won HOH.
**Thanks to all the BB fans from Jokers who made the YouTube vids of the live feeds!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loves it! I simply must get the live feed next time. I wonder if they purposely keep a lot out so more word of mouth like this will sell more live feeds. If so, its working! I'm really surprised at what a wuss Will has been. He was so aggressive during his regular season.

9:23 AM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, i'm a little grossed out. Where was the tooth paste and the water and shouldn't he have been spitting out something.

eeeewwwww

2:47 PM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, TW! I love these live feed clips. It makes me feel a little better about BB6's strategy, but James is still a wild card. I can't wait to see who he nominates. I won't spoil it for myself either- I like waiting for the show. All I gotta say about "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" is that if they get much further I am going to be pissed. I really hate them both!

1:54 PM, July 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, bitchbot! You give bitches a good name!

11:51 AM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Marcelious (spelling) being just a whiney bitch or what? What a wannabe diva!

Love your site TW!

5:41 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother is my summer addiction. Kudos to you for posting this!!

7:12 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

jizzy- I hear ya. The show doesn't even compare to what is going on in the house. The story editors this year are really dissapointing. Hopefully the stuff they pick from now on will be more exciting cuz things definitely are picking up. BTW, I didn't have the stomach to watch the boogie jack shack clip, ack! ajsdf;asihjfaos

8:57 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaysar rocks and did we really wanna see Howie whack?

10:14 AM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home