Tabloid Whore!

6.09.2006

SHYSTER PAPARAZZO SUES BRITNEY. CLAIMS MAMA LYNN FLATTENED HIS FOOT.



This story really has me P to the i-s-s-e-d PISSED OFF! Some of you may remember back in June 2004 when Britney Spears, her little sister and her mother Lynn went to a pet store to buy a puppy only to get swarmed by paparazzi as they were trying to leave. As Lynn was trying to drive the car away, the razzi's were all over her ass and one of them fell to the ground claiming that Lynn drive over his foot. Police and Ambulances were called, the guy went to the hospital, but the police determined that Lynn did nothing wrong and she was not ticketed. Circa 2006, this paparazzo by the name of Cullen Reavley, who claims Lynn flattened his foot decides he's going to sue Britney, Lynn & Britney Touring, Inc. for unspecified damages in excess of $25,000.

According to court papers:
"he suffered injuries to the "head, neck, back, trunk and extremities, all of which have caused and continue to cause plaintiff great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering." The suit goes on to claim that the "injuries will result in permanent disability."

How very convenient. I'm sorry, that's what this jackass gets for stalking my girl Brit and her family when all she wanted to do was buy a puppy. It is not her or Lynn's fault that the paparazzi get all up in their grill when they are trying to drive their cars. This photographer was not an innocent victim like the car that Paris Hilton just hit. And speaking of whore Hilton, as much as I dislike her, I would say the same thing if it was a paparazzo's foot she ran over. I am so sick of these yahoo's filing their frivolous lawsuits because people today just want to make a quick buck. Hopefully this load of crap will get laughed out of court by a judge.

Source: TMZ
Watch the video on TMZ here.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serves that ass hole right...hey, isn't that part of the risk of being a low-down dirty razzi? Doing anything to get the photo? I say tough shit and I doubt she even ran over his ugly, fucking converse wearing foot...He needs to man up and get a real job...

7:23 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha! What an asshole!!! I hope the judge laughs his ass out of court!

7:26 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, tab-ho.

7:50 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy will probably try to write a book.

Okay, hate me but the stars LOVE to be photographed SOME of the time. (Advance phone calls and publicists??)

On the other end, we get idiots who harrass these people, usually with their kids. Reese Witherspoon had to go to court for some goon and his broken camera. Britney really, really needs to be left alone... they are evil and stalking her ALL the time.

9:46 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Cindy said...

That pap looks totally like The Bachelor Bob Guiney!

12:14 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

DJ: You are sooo right! I couldn't nail it and when I saw it was thinking, Will Ferrel? nah. xoxo

12:20 PM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, that is sooo funny about Bob Guiney because that is exactly what I thought....I just didn't write it...too funny!!! I knew there was another reason I thought the razzi was an ass....

12:51 PM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. These guys really are lowlives and are quick to bitch and moan if celebs don't act like they are delighted to see them everyday. Yes publicity is part of celebrity, but getting in someone's personal space like they do is just WRONG. Isn't that why long range lenses were invented after all? Sorry to go on, but I have to agree with TW here - that story makes my blood boil.

3:00 AM, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can he be allowed to sue over something that he says happened in 2004! What a loser!

9:08 AM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work for a law firm and I know these guys, they pertain to be hurt, but they are really not, I hate those types of guys, which really sucks for me because I work for a plaintiff's firm.

12:55 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home