Tabloid Whore!

6.06.2006

RYAN & ALANIS: JAGGED LITTLE BREAK UP?

WOW.

US Weekly is claiming Alanis Morissette and her sizzlin' luscious fiance of two years, Ryan Reynolds, may have called it quits. The mag is speculating things are over because they have not been seen together in a while. Hmmm...that doesn't sound very concrete to me. Reps for the couple could not be reached and there is no further information available at this time. I hope this is not true because I liked them together and I always thought it was cute that they were both from Canada, not to mention the fact that a hot piece of meat like Reynolds was dating Alanis. As much as I love the girl, you gotzta admit girlfriend isn't your typical looking hot Hollywood bimbo. Oh well, I'll keep you posted!

Just one more.
(whimper)

Source: EXTRA

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7:04 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is soooo yummy!!!

8:30 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...

I always liked the thought of them together, but even when they were they never looked as though they actually LIKED each other... strange.

8:40 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. They say couples together too long start to look like each other. I wouldn't mind if Alanis borrowed from Ryan a bit, but if it was the other way around, I'd start screaming like a little girl.
Still, JaggedLittlePill's a great album.

Hey, TW, is NatashaBedingfield really with NickLachey? Dunno. That's weird tho....

Hazim. Out

1:32 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg....I'll take him if shes done with him.....great blog by the way

7:46 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there still togeather in fact they are actually married, my firend is dating ryans older brother and they are very much togeather

8:24 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...that sooo sad. Now maybe now she can write music that everyone will want to listen to.

6:36 PM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad. It just gave me a hope that even ugly woman can get cute guy, well, she is Alanis Morissette though. Hope she will write a great song from this break up.

3:55 AM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally something nice to be said about them two being together! Until now all I read was mean bullshit, stuff like "he's finally regaining the sense of sight". Come on, I think it is just plain nice to see that a gorgeous star like him could go for a less than perfect woman like Alanis. It just makes him so much more attractive!

8:53 AM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I whimpered for the second one too. He is so yummy.

1:26 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is old news by now--but I too thought it was cool that such a hot funny guy was dating a non-hollywood type--I wouldn't say Alanis is ugly--but I never did like her music or portrayl as God--and it's nice to know he available to date American girls now--oh well we can only dream

6:12 PM, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home