Tabloid Whore!

6.30.2006

NICK LACHEY OFFICIALLY A SINGLE MAN!


Ladies! Put on your lip gloss because Nick Lachey is officially single ... again. He and Jessica Simpson's divorce was finalized Friday. Papers were filed in Superior court that restored both of them "to the status of single, unmarried persons." Truth be told, even though I joke about it and secretly fantasize that hunky Nick can be all mine now, honestly, the part of me that once adored this couple is really, really sad that it is all over for them. Oh well, I hope with the many ladies Nick keeps his time with, there will be one that brings him true happiness again. Not to mention, lets hope Papa Joe allows Jessica to begin dating publicly and she too can find someone that will bring her the happiness that was once Nick Lachey. Although, when you live in a town like Hollywood, good luck finding another man that will turn a whole room into a closet for you sweetie.
Oh, and most importantly ... this puts an end to my countless Nick Lachey/Jessica Simpson posts. I'm sure many of you are thrilled.
Source: AP

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica is a stupid hack who will someday realize what she lost. Hopefully by then, Nick will be married, happy and a great father.

10:19 PM, June 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that 10:19!!

10:39 PM, June 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and most importantly ... this puts an end to my countless Nick Lachey/Jessica Simpson posts. I'm sure many of you are thrilled.

THERE IS A GOD! ; )

8:58 AM, July 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw honey, those eyes! : )

9:01 AM, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These two were pretty young to marry in the first place. (And the TV show... AND Joe Simpson.)

Call me crazy but I bet they'll hook up again down the road. Maybe soon, maybe in the next 10 years. They seemed to have something -- a love for each other.

8:38 PM, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so fast, TW. I will never get my fill of Jessica/Nick posts.

9:06 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Um Naief said...

His eyes look so much happier. I was watching some E special and it showed the two of them together and there were so many times that you could read the pain/anger and such in his eyes... now he looks happy. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and doesn't get w/ another just like Jessica!

1:41 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica may be perfectly okay. It's that damn father that has to be a total headache.

Seriously, Nick could probably write a book on that guy. Hope he does.

10:10 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica likes the ladies, hellooooooooooo? I hope she and Nick aren't going after the same ones!

10:24 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough of Nick nad Jessica ALREADY!!! Now, both of you just go away for good!! Please!

3:37 PM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I'm sad...I loved them together and I really thought they would make it. Now I think Jess is a bitch but I could never get enough of Nick!!!!

2:17 PM, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to suck the cum out of Nick's cock. After that I would love to eat his asshole all night

11:51 PM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11:51-

Ok, I thought your comment was pretty harsh until I read who it was from...then I laughed my ass off!!! Ha!Ha!

11:46 AM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home