Tabloid Whore!

6.26.2006

JOHN CUSACK LATEST CELEB HIT WITH CUCKOO BIRD STALKER.


According to TMZ some alleged crazy lady named Emily Leatherman is stalking John Cusack and throwing bags filled with creepy letters and rocks and screwdrivers and shit over his fence and he wants a restraining order against the nut. Can you blame him? TMZ reports that Cusack filed legal papers stating the following about cuckoo bird stalker lady:
"[Leatherman] is showing unusual interest by stalking, throwing long letters of interest over my fence in bags with rocks and screwdrivers inside, making unannounced visits to offices of people I work with in an attempt to meet with me and listing my address as her own during a recent arrest. Mail addressed to her has been arriving at my residence without my permission. I have never met this person." The documents also say Leatherman "threatens to commit acts of violence against herself if I do not help her."
Hmmm...Maybe she just wants him to hold a radio outside her window?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if it was rock,paper, scissors I would understand....

9:59 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home