Tabloid Whore!

6.09.2006

JENNY MCCARTHY & JIM CARREY? OH YES!



The peeps have been whispering about this one for a while and although neither party has officially confirmed the rumor, it looks more and more like Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are indeed a couple. I saw Jim being interviewed the other day and when asked about McCarthy he just replied something along the lines of, "Well, I cannot answer that." Ok, just that tells me they are totally together. Oh yah, they've also been spotted smooching in restaurants and such. PEOPLE is reporting that a source confirmed to the magazine McCarthy & Carrey are a couple and "are very happy." Granted, we don't hear much about these two people anymore but I just love them both. Jenny McCarthy kills me with her honest, potty humor, she is one of my favs for real. She is hot and funny as shit. And Jim Carrey? I don't care if his movies haven't been as doing as well as in the past, the man will always be king. Can you really think of two people more suited for one another?
Source: PEOPLE

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right TW, they're a lot alike! I wonder if Jim has any films on the way. He's one of a kind... but is his price still at $20 million.

For some goofy reason I always liked seeing him paired with Rene Zellweger. Opposites... but she's also goofy and wild.

11:31 AM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear... can you imagine how hyper those two would be together - making crazy faces?

I hope they can settle down at night with some valium or something.

12:40 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can think of is yuck!

3:11 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gag me.

5:29 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them both...hope they can make it work.

4:30 AM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh No!! Plz Jim u r making a wrong choice...Jenny is of loose character. U will be really heartbroken this time...BEWARE!!

11:39 AM, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sad that so many are so negative...if they are happy...why is it anyone's business?

5:04 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home