Tabloid Whore!

6.01.2006

GOD HELP US. YEP, ANNA NICOLE SMITH IS PREGNANT.


"Let me stop all the rumors. Yes, I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very very happy about it. Everything's goin' really, really good and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web and I'll let you see me as I'm growing,"

Oh man, this comes as no surprise since there have been rumors of this for some time now, but Anna Nicole Smith is pregnant. Oh that poor, poor, child in her tummy. Seriously, I can't even imagine how that kid is going to have even close to a normal life because she still always seems so f&*ked up. Rush & Malloy is reporting that the baby daddy is some photographer named Larry Birkhead and that Anna's "lawyer" Howard K. Stern allegedly told the guy he better keep his lips zipped about the pregnancy. Birkhead told R&M, "I was told by Howard K. Stern to deny the pregnancy." "But I'm not denying it anymore for legal, moral and ethical reasons. I'm not denying she's pregnant, and I'm not denying I'm the father."
Anyway, for real, I could give a crap about anything she does except for the fact that she is bringing another baby with messed up parents into this world. Anna Nicole has posted an official video message on her website confirming the pregnancy, which you can watch HERE. Enjoy as she floats on a raft in her pool when she delivers the big news. Weird.
Sources: AP , Rush & Malloy

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has her son become an addict yet? or a serial killer? that poor boy has to be so messed up...how old is he now anyway?

She probably got preggo's hoping for another reality show.

ms tw. please check out the paula abdul video of her selling her jewlery on qvc- she's all drunk and downright crazy. You gotta post that one...it's a classic.

12:07 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear god...this is scary...well, maybe it will take some of the pressure off britney...they can have play dates and exchange ideas on the best ways to ruin their kids lives....

2:23 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her mouth says "happy" but she just looks sad. Not even coked out funny outfit bad boob job sad- actually downtrodden.

7:48 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, finally a woman that will make Britney Spears look like supermom!

5:45 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again.
Quoting her:
"I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web and I'll let you see me as I'm growing"

First off, I didn't know AnnaNicoleSmith knew the word "periodically". Too many syllables for her, I thought.
And second, the only thing she'll be checking in and out of is rehab.

Still, if the baby's born. Might take attention away from Britney's supposed bad parenting skills.

4:50 AM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one case where I hope LOTS of nannies are in on raising the kid. Let's hope this baby is raised entirely by household help. Otherwise, there's no hope.

9:38 AM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i used to watch her show and she like cheered her son on as he was getting trashed. awesome mother! she is sure fun to watch man. and i don't think any of the words on that video were hers! they were all her lawyers words forsure! trimspa? my sack more like tweekspa.

12:34 AM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the daddy?

9:20 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home