Tabloid Whore!

6.12.2006

FEDERLINE STILL NOT KICKED TO THE CURB. BRITNEY SAYS HER MARRIAGE IS "AWESOME."

For those of you who were hoping Britney Spears was going to be kicking husband Kevin Federline to the curb anytime soon, you might have a very long wait. Britney has finally spoken out about the tabloid rumors claiming she and Kevin are days from divorce and she reportedly denies all. In what is said to be a "tearful" interview with Matt Lauer that will appear Thursday on "Today" and "Dateline," Britney describes the state of her union with Federline as "awesome" and also adds that she did not banish his ass to the basement as rumored. All along the tabloids have been blaming Federline for her emotional upsets, but Spears says the paparazzi jumping on her tail every second has made her a mess. Insisting she loves Federline, she defends him by saying, "He helps me. He has to. I'm (an) emotional wreck right now."
She also takes a lighthearted approach when asked about her infamous baby joy ride with Sean Preston late last year and tells Lauer, "I can't go anywhere without someone judging me. I did it with my Dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive." "We're country." Yah, yah, I did that too ... not when I was 7 months old, but I think we all did that when we were kids and I'm as far off from "Country" as one can get. It's when Lauer asks her if she has anything to say to the paparazzi that Spears gets emotional saying, “You have babies at home. And...you have a life. And if you don’t, you have to realize that we’re people and that we ... just need privacy and we need our respect. And those are things that you have to have as a human being.” Oh dear. This makes me sad. I'm glad she finally did an interview about all of the scandal because I have been waiting for this for quite a while. And folks, please, before you start to judge the girl again ... wait to watch the entire interview this Thursday.
Source /Photo: MSNBC

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I took one look at that picture and thought "who's that fat girl with Matt Laur!"

5:39 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Cindy said...

I hate Matt Lauers pants. They look like the kind of high waisted Lee jeans a grandpa might wear!

6:45 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brit should be on ET. Or Access. Totally ridiculous putting her "story" on Today and Dateline. America's so phucked up.

9:32 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of look at Britney as a ding bat. But not in the bad sense. Kind of blonde and very kind and sweet. I think she gets a bad rap too often because she is someone who has maintained her Louisiana down-home kinda thinkin' and never bought into trying to be something she wasn't... as in sophisticated fake L.A./N.Y., ala Jessica Simpson. Therefore, she's a bigger target because in that world if you don't buy in you stick out like a sore thumb. Would I like her to fire her hairstylist and make-up artist? Shah! Just as long as she doesn't call the new one her soulmate for chrissake.

9:35 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's full of shit and is just trying to save face.

6:39 AM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is a cute prego chic...

Who's the meanie that called her fat?

8:38 PM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she needs to be left alone and live her life. People need to mind there own businesss at times. This world is to judgemental on people all over. Take a good look at yourself before you start knocking down her. I think she is sweet and a good mother and deserves some respect and privacy...

7:26 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home