Tabloid Whore!

6.14.2006

DOES DAVID GEST PREFER HIS ASSISTANT'S PENIS' DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE?


A sexual harassment lawsuit has been filed against Liza Minelli's former husband David Gest by his personal assistant, Charles Beyer, who started working for him in July 2005. I am not a fan of David Gest and think he is ultra creepy, so this doesn't surprise me one bit! Page Six says that in the lawsuit, the assistant claims Gest, "made sexual gestures from the beginning, forcing me to use his computer in the master bathroom, making comments such as, 'You have a small [sex organ], I bet,' [and] grabbing my butt." Beyer claims Gest also "wrote in my calendar on numerous occasions," leaving directions such as, "Shake my penis, make sure it feels good," wash it "in hot water" and "dip it in chocolate fudge." PUKE! Of course, Gest's lawyer says the allegations made by Beyer are false. Let us remember that David is no stranger to lawsuits, as he is the one who claimed Liza Minelli beat the crap out of him while they were married. Well, good luck with this one David! In my book, he is a creepy bug faced son-of-a-bitch for what he did to Liza! Enjoy your chocolate you bastard!
Source: Page Six

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Gest is such a train wreck. It's great to read what craziness surrounds him!

Can't help but remember their star-studded wedding. How did anyone manage to keep a straight face?

1:10 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what? We're supposed to be surprised by this? LOL!

1:27 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I probably would watch a reality show with David Gest... too bad the one with HBO didn't make it. He's just so freakin' freaky!!

2:26 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is Liza?

6:45 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Keith said...

I can see Gest's dream commercial now:
"Hey, your penis is in my chocolate!"
"Your chocolate is on my penis!"

You know the rest.

10:05 AM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While working for Marge, I had to put up with her leering at my body (specifically my ass) and so many ridiculous things. For example on one occassion when she took the children out with her, I was left alone with her male nanny and she came back in the house and suggested that I use the time "to s*ck John's D*ck". It wasn't even funny. Shockingly absurd-just like everything about Marge! But New York is a right to work state and I was told I had no case against her!

2:27 AM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home