Tabloid Whore!

6.14.2006

DID MANDY MOORE GIVE ZACH BRAFF THE KISS OFF?


US Weekly is reporting that Mandy Moore (22) and her boyfriend Zach Braff (31) are finito. A source tells the magazine that the 9 year age difference between Moore and Braff was a contributing factor in the break-up, "Mandy was very young when they got together and she wanted to see what's out there, now that she's a woman. Zach was mature and realized it is time to let her do that." Hmmm...considering she dated the likes of Wilmer Valderama before meeting Zach Braff, I would think she would already know what kind of pond scum was "out there." How very Jessica Simpson of her. Mandy reportedly is not happy with tabloid reports talking about her rumored break-up with Braff (yikes! sorry Mandy!) and according to Hollywood.com, posted the following message on her website:
"I believe that personal issues (like this one) should be kept private. "This sort of unscrupulous conduct should be unethical for the media to practice and I'm sickened by the extent that these people are willing to go to make a name for themselves."
I like Mandy and I don't blame her for feeling that way, so good for her for saying that. Who likes anyone getting all up in their business? Unfortunately, in today's tabloid world that yes, includes all us lovely bloggers, the cold hard fact is it all comes with living in the world of celebrity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mandy! She's definitely not ready to step into Jennifer Aniston's shoes.

5:46 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this one is true since I have disliked Zach since I saw him on Punk'd where I thought he acted like a true ass. Yes, it was a bad situation but I thought he went above and beyond acting like a true jerk esp since it was a kid setting him up. Mandy can find better.

4:58 AM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she did, she is a fool. He's a hot funny guy and she's ordinary. I only liked her with him. Otherwise, she will definitely be off my radar.

7:43 AM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, she's just too young to settle down with an older guy. The age difference wouldn't matter so much if they were in their early 30's to 40.

Anyway, she has a career too. He's okay ... not that great.

11:46 AM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home