Tabloid Whore!

6.14.2006

DID BRIT CHANGE SEAN'S POOPY DIAPER IN PUBLIC?

Hmmm ... with everyone jumping on the "lets beat up on Britney" bandwagon of late, the timing of this story is very suspicious, but here ya go ... US Weekly is now saying she changed Sean Preston's dirty diaper on the floor next to the cash register of a Victoria's Secret in Mission Viejo. They even go as far to claim she tried to hand the dirty diaper to a salesgirl who refused to take it. Um, yah, ok..whatever! I'm having a really hard time believing this one considering Britney knows her every move is being watched right now. If she had to change Sean Preston's diaper, I would think she'd at least ask the staff if she could go in their back room and not just lay the kid out on the floor in all his naked glory. We are supposed to believe she was oblivious to the customers, staff and paparazzi, who might capture her doing this on their zoom lenses or camera phones? Where are the photos by the way? How is it possible no one got a shot of this, considering they've captured her doing everything else wrong? I mean, this would sell for thousands of dollars. Hey, if I'm wrong, send me the link to the photos that I somehow missed. Lets not forget, US Weekly is the tabloid Britney has filed a $20 million libel lawsuit against charging they published a false story claiming she made a sex video with Kevin, so I doubt they care much about writing any positive stories on her. I'm calling big bullshit on this one folks, sorry to spoil the fun.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one TW... Don't believe it. Geez, this girl can't do ANYTHING without someone talking trash about her. I mean, her poor baby can't even take a poop!!!It's sooo sad!!!

7:55 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with both of you on this one. Yeah, she annoys me with how she has chosen to live her life. However, I SERIOUSLY doubt that she would do something like THAT in PUBLIC.
I say to give the poor girl a break. And her kid(s), too.

8:55 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never liked US Weekly and now I like it even less! You're right, she's not going to try something like that, not the way everyone's following her around. Actually like the fact Britney wanted to be a mom instead of a pop star! Now if she just gets rid of the Cletus, we can all respect her even more.

10:03 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on folks, this is Brittany dumb Spears. Changing diapers on the store floor would seem to her a wonderful Motherly thing to do I mean it's better than on the sidewalk right? This woman has less brain cells than my house plant.

6:31 AM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've caught her on film doing everything else, why not this? She's stupid and I wouldn't put this past her, I just don't believe that she's done it...yet. Someone would have a photo.

10:04 AM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not too sure on this one, I mean in one hand she knows everyone is watching her so changing the babys diaper on the floor would be stupid. On the other hand, you gotta look at her track record & remember that she likes to go into public restrooms barefoot,maybe no one has explained to her what germs are.

10:41 AM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't they just let her be a young mother trying to do her very best raising her child. I would be at the least a little nervous knowing that at any second papparazzi could jump out of the bushes and scare her to death. I wish they would think of the baby and his wellbeing for a change.

3:07 PM, June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not believe this one at all. I think brit has a lot of class and she would not do that. Man, cant she just be left alone..........

7:41 PM, June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You give this twat WAY too much credit. This is Britney "I make the same mistake fifty times" Spears for god's sake.

8:33 AM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a baby for goodness sake. change the fucking diaper.

7:00 PM, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a rumor awhile back that Brit changed his diaper somewhere else in public, though I can't remember where. While it seems a bit unbelievable, it seems odd that the (basically) same rumor would pop up twice if there were no truth to it. This is Britney Spears after all.

8:03 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home