Tabloid Whore!

6.30.2006

COURTENEY COX IS "JUST LIKE US"...

"Her baby flashes her boobies!"

OMG. The other day I was talking with my sister and she was telling me how her new little gorgeous baby has discovered the joy of pulling on people's hair and pulling it hard. Then today, I came across these pictures of the lovely Courteney Cox and her baby Coco playing in the water and realized that yes, whether mommies like it or not, little babies like to pull on everything. Courteney, I'm sorry for putting a picture up of your boobies, but damn, you still got great set of knockers girl! It's obvious cute baby Coco is a little devil, just look at the expression on her face in the last picture.

Images via Faded Youth




9 Comments:

Blogger blogghog said...

What a cute pair!

11:55 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger TallulahBelle said...

Court remains my favourite of the Friends girls. And her Girls are lovely also . . .

8:25 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger The Bracelet said...

Boobies make me happy.

While one boobie is certainly not as good as two boobies, I am happy to say that one celebrity boobie is more than enough for this guy right here. (imagine me pointing at my self)

By the way, I am partnering with one of your Glam Network pals Kelly, at a Yoga Coffee Outlook, and we are currently doing a Podcast while I type away about how much I like boobies.

Sorry.

Hope you have a boobaliscious day!

9:50 PM, June 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That baby is absolutely adorable. He's the spitnimage of his daddy -- either way he couldn't lose genetically. I hope they have another one.

3:46 AM, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3:46...you bring up an interesting point..

First of all CoCo is a girl, not a boy, so why doesn't she have a sweet little bathing suit on? They seem like they are at the beach, Courtney is prepared in her bikini...what's up with that?

I hate when parents do that.

7:29 AM, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little embarrassing for Court. CoCo's a cutie!

9:04 AM, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that child is strange looking; too much Arquette I guess. As for her "Knockers" can't believe you actually said that TW. She does not have ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell are they anyway? The water looks like frikk'n mud!

10:27 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we sure that baby doenst belong to meg ryan? looks just like her

5:33 PM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coco isnt strange looking! i think you were looking at a pic of yourself!
she is the most beautiful and sweet kid ever!

Also Courteney is looking very good, and with the seawater in Sardinia is nothing wrong too, so probably its just you!

10:33 AM, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home