Tabloid Whore!

6.19.2006

BIG BROTHER ALL*STARS! AMERICA'S VOTE.


Get ready Big Brother fans, the madness is back! Big Brother All Stars kicks off with a casting episode this Wednesday, June 21, at 8 p.m. 20 former players will return as finalists and they'll be pimping themselves out to you, the fabulous viewers, in an attempt to get your vote to go back into the delightful hell that is the Big Brother house. Voting will be conducted online and you might also see some of your old BB favorites popping up and working it in media appearances throughout the voting week. On July 6th, the doors of the Big Brother house will officially open (yay!) and all 20 contestants return LIVE to see if they have been selected as one of the 12 Big Brother All Stars. The top 3 men and top 3 women selected by viewer votes will be guaranteed entrance and the remaining 6 contestants will be selected by producers.

If you haven't checked out past seasons of Big Brother, now is the time to start. Trust me, this show is pure reality crack. Plus, this is guaranteed to be the best season ever since more than likely, the very best players (and most annoying) will make it back into the house. This season, Big Brother will air on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays (new night) and more than likely I'll be doing some recaps for my friends who watch the show. Oh good times! It doesn't feel like summer without a little Big Brother!!! I am sooo paying for that damn live feed this year!
Source: Variety

Oh yes! Vote for Kaysar! Let the obsession begin again!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait!!!!

Bring it on!

10:53 AM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT for your recaps this year! That is how I got hooked on your site last year.

GO KAYSAR!!!

3:02 PM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DONT BUY THE LIVE FEEDS!! Use tabloidwhore for recaps and if you need MORE than the show offers, go to realitybbq.com and there is always someone with live feeds blogging spoilers and play-by-play action...vote Kaysar and Janelle!!

9:08 PM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote for GEORGE he has a family to feed

9:11 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Ok, Love chicken George...BUT.. the one thing I can't stand is when people watch the show and say "so-and-so deserves to win because they don't have as much money as everyone else" or "so and so shouldn't win because they are rich." That doesn't matter. Whoever wins BB should be the person that plays the "game" best. Saying that...it would be fun to see George have another chance to play the game, although, I'd also like to see one legged eddie from season one too.

9:31 PM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote Dr. Will & Mike "Boogie" Malin from season 2 back in the house!

1:50 PM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna buy the live feeds this year. I voted for Monica. That lady cracked me up on her season!

I don't like Mike BOOGIE!

10:00 PM, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the full Eric/Michael fight with the live feeds and saw Ivette drunk and urinating in the yard. I also saw Beau wasted in the glass house competition. I didn't even watch that much and I caught those. So the $29.99 I spent for three months was worth it. Plus you get a good sense of the unedited personalities of the houseguests. If you have $29.99 to blow... why not! It is the crack that ties me over between shows.

It's O-Kaysar!!!!

7:08 AM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home