Tabloid Whore!

6.09.2006

AWW! JOY BEHAR TONGUES MEREDITH VIERA GOODBYE.


For those of you who missed Meredith Viera's last day on The View this morning, TMZ has a clip of Joy Behar's lip-locked farewell to her girl. Even though I'm more a Good Day LA chickie (love my Jillian!) rather than a Today Show lady, I'll definitely be popping over to check out Ms. Viera in her new stomping grounds come September. She is fabulous, classy and intelligent and I'm soooo happy to say buh-bye in the morning to that snoozer Katie Couric.
Watch video HERE.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the show, expecting to see some clips of Meredith (who I really enjoy). Instead, the show was VULGAR and really not fit for 11AM national television. I felt embarrassed for MV with her kids sitting there watching all that. Geez.

5:00 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a preview of what's to come with Star and Rosie? tisk, tisk!!!

7:57 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh get a grip anon 5:00. not everyone wants to watch Sunday school 24 7.

5:30 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, 5:00. This picture is gross. Who would want to see Matt Lauer and Katie Couric do this?? No one.

This was a poor send off for MV.

9:48 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that the show was vulgar. I've already written to ABC and Barabara Walters. Don't think I'll be watching again ... well, maybe when Rosie starts in September ... or if Starr quits!!

5:56 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

wow! I have to say I'm intrigued. I didn't see the show, just the clip on TMZ. I wouldn't want Joy's tongue down my throat. I'm not a fan of roasts when they are done to someone classy like Meredith anyway, I think in those kind of situations, they always seem inappropriate.

6:11 PM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home