Tabloid Whore!

6.27.2006

ASHLEE SIMPSON REPORTEDLY TURNS DOWN $4 MILLION TO SHOW HER BOOBIES.

Ashlee Simpson was offered a reported whopping $4 million to show her naked goods to Playboy. Her publicist confirmed to TMZ that an offer was made, but added that Ashlee has turned it down. So much for her being the rebellious sister! Although, I would put money on that crazy wild little Ashlee was jumping at the chance to pose for Playboy and that her papa Joe was the one who put the breaks on his little girl getting nekked. I mean c'mon, let's get real. In papa Hoe's, I mean papa Joe's mind, if any Simpson daughter is going to spread her legs and show her titties to Playboy, it would have to be his precious & favorite daughter Jessica!
Source: TMZ

6 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

Yes, I think he likes to keep both girls' jugs all to himself.

Grose.

4:17 AM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashlee is looking better than Jessica these days!!! It's only a matter of time before she does it anyway... why not get paid for it... she'll end up with a home made video similar to Pamela Andersons & Paris Hiltons!!! So, might as well get $4 mil for it!!

9:01 AM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's waiting to get knocked up and THEN pose naked.

12:35 PM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's dumb...it's only titties!

6:27 PM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think she's dumb for not doing it. If she doesn't want everybody looking at her body then she shouldn't be pressured to do it. I know plenty of girls would turn down that opportunity. I know I would.

4:31 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger The Bracelet said...

You probably won't see this comment since the post is so far in the past, but I wanted to let you know who I think Ashlee Simpson looks like. You can go to my site and see the picture of who it is if you'd likd.

http://www.mytgod.blogspot.com

9:56 PM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home