Tabloid Whore!

6.07.2006

AND NOW A WORD FROM NAMIBIAN ROYALTY...


Enough with these two already! Blech! Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie held a press conference in Namibia today to thank everyone for treating them like Gods, not to mention, thank the government for threatening bodily harm to anyone who dared go near or turn their eyes toward the pair. Oh yah, and we can't forget the brilliant idea that was hatched about turning Shiloh's birthday into an official Namibian holiday. I'm sorry, but It's all so surreal and ridiculous. They are just two f'ing movie stars and they are treated like they shit out gold nuggets! Brad and Angie also said that they do not have any plans to marry in the near future and right now they just want to focus on the children, so everyone just needs to calm the hell down! Television cameras were not allowed into the press conference (eye roll), get OVER yourself please Brangelina, but the fabulous and always clever and sneaky TMZ has what appears to be a short video clip of the event (gotta love those cell phone videos!).

"We are very grateful to the people of Namibia for making our time so special ... we could not have picked a better place to have our child," Jolie said at the briefing in the west coast tourist town of Swakopmund, amid tight security.
"We have been able to have a very special, peaceful time for our family here, exploring your country and more importantly helping with the delivery of our daughter Shiloh," Pitt told the conference. "So for that we are eternally grateful."
"There is nothing in the air. The focus is the kids, and we are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together," ABC reported Jolie as saying. "So that kind of says it for us, and to have a ceremony on top of it is nothing."
Source: The New Zealand Herald

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this post. Thanks for the delish dirt TW! It's getting to be too much with these two. We're drowning in their perfection. Enough already.

"So that kind of says it for us"... very odd tone to that. Dunno. Just struck me the same way as Pitt during his married days when he said people weren't designed to stay together forever. And Jen before that, is he my soul mate? I don't know.

I wonder if it's the beginning of the end for Brangie.

9:15 PM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you TW!
they take themselves way to seriously.
if a certain other "couple"would have pulled this crap (press conference to announce babypics, a dvd release the same day)people would shit their pants in outrage.
i just hate that everyone treats them like saints.
they are just filthy rich and brad used to be kind of pretty.
but all this "we are the next mother theresa" is getting on my nerves. it's calculating and proofes that they are mediawhores just like everyone else in hollywood.
oh,but shiloh is a cute one.

11:30 PM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love me some Brad Pitt...yummy! Now, (sigh) I just have to VOMIT!! If I could believe that all this good will stuff was real, I'd b thrilled. We need MORE good will in this effed up world. But somehow, their acting lessons are failing in this production.

6:11 AM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, reality check time!!! These are just two UNWED people who had a baby. He who was married and CHEATING with the VIXEN he knocked up. She's a WACKED OUT NUTCASE who wore BLOOD around her neck with her LAST husband.

I just don't understand why people aren't outraged! Instead they are treating them as if they gave birth to the next messiah.

Sure recently they've donated a ton of money, but THEY HAVE A TON OF MONEY TO DONATE! Why don't they donate some of that cash to the country who made them who they are. And what about adopting a child from THEIR OWN country who needs a home...there's a ton of them.

it truly makes me sick how people treat these two.

6:28 AM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so agree with you! These two make me ill. We can only hope that they end as quickly as they started. Then I won't have to look at them on every cover of every magazine. UGH...

6:31 AM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These people make me sick!!!I don't know why I fall into having to keep reading about them...I guess just to see how over the top they will take themselves.

7:51 AM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying what everyone has been thinking!! God, these two are so full of themselves if anyone gets near them with a sharp object they're going to pop!!
I double the "Blech"!

7:57 AM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Shit gold nuggets. Loves it! I still love Brangelina though, kaint help myself. Could be worse, could be Tomkat. Talk about blech! I think this might be the most riled up I've seen you though, TW. You're usually such a pile of sugar. Some people are so funny when they're bitchy, and I think you might be one of them! : )

8:26 AM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm soooo over these 2...he's a fucking cheater and she's a blood sucking vampire...they are gross, gross, gross...can we move on???
PUH-LEEEEAAASSEEE!!!!

11:54 AM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger les said...

The baby looks like a baby. And Brad and Angie look molded, sculpted, coiffed and airbrushed to look better than us.

Why do I have the feeling this kid may as well go through life wearing a t-shirt with a target on it?

7:00 PM, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not really liked this union since the beginning when Brad dumped on his wife in front of the whole world and Angie sounded so victimized when she claimed she would never date a married man because her dad did this to her mom. Guess she didn't know about Jen huh? Since that was such a huge secret. I feel really bad for the baby, as she is destined to be the victim of a ton of problems to come. Since people aren't designed to stay together forever, I wonder how long this will be fun for them before they call it quits. I am personally rooting for her to dump him for Larry the cable guy!!!!

12:05 PM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home