Tabloid Whore!

5.30.2006

WOW! BEN AFFLECK GETS MIGRAINE & IS "JUST LIKE US!"


Oh, I don't wish migraine's on anyone, but I couldn't help but roll my eyes this morning about the crazy press coverage over Ben Affleck going to the emergency room yesterday. Seems like Ben got one of those horrible, most likely puke inducing migraines and had to be rushed to the hospital on Memorial Day by his fab wife Jennifer Garner. Ugh, migraines are not fun...actually, they suck to high heaven. I'm just laughing that the poor guy can't even get a migraine and go to the hospital for a shot in private without it being on the national news. And, as bad as I feel for the guy, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of women get migraines every single month ... where's our press coverage? For those of you who are worried about Ben, don't be. He was treated and went home about two hours later.
Obviously a very slow gossip day folks...
source: NBC5

9 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wonder why famous people always go to the ER for routine health issues.

10:07 AM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Guy. I've been to the ER many times myself with migraine's so i feel his pain (no pun intended).

I hope they gave him an RX for Imitrex and he'll be bright and shiney in no time.

10:18 AM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I have been watching this guy since Chasing Amy. When did he start getting migraine? I think J-Lo has a voodoo doll and every time she has to see a picture of Ben and Jen and Violet, she sits on the Ben Voodoo doll.

10:56 AM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you aren't giving this very important and vital story the coverage that it deserves. Ben Affleck needs our support during this difficult time ;)

12:03 PM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol,could be never thought of that.That's why Jen Garner nearly fell at the Oscars

1:05 PM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he never had one before so was scared shitless by the severity of the pain. One never knows, do one?

4:11 PM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a stupid fucking story...who cares?
no offense, tw...

11:25 PM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought he had a problem with his glued on toupe from the Hair Club for Men? I wonder if Jenn has to re-glue it when it starts creeping up before his next service?

9:31 AM, May 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe its' all the blow that he does, finally popped something in the old brains....

2:53 PM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home