Tabloid Whore!

5.16.2006

UH, MARIAH CAREY QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Oh No She Di-int!

“I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers." - responding to Christina Aguilera's claims that Mariah was a medicated bitch.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like either, but Team Mariah on this one. Christina always has to drag someone through the mud just to promote herself; she did it to Britney. Obviously Mariah has grown up a bit, because she used to hit out at celebrities who dissed her...or just for no reason. Christina is still ridiculously childish and immature. Okay, I'll end my rant. I love Christina's voice, used to be a big fan but now as much as I try I just can't like her for so many reasons, lol.

12:21 AM, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wil always picture Mariah on MTV cribs..on her Stairmaster in her 7 inch heels..hoochie mamma shorts and tank top....You just can't live that one down.

TW- can you find that pic?

9:28 AM, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariah is crazy and fat.

1:04 PM, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Mariah, she handle this one with class and grace...totally shut down Xtina and made her say "I sorry, like a little b*tch.

"Dirty girl" was punked.

1:33 PM, May 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat? girl has hot curves...you probably stick a toothbrush down your throat, huh?? too bad....

10:52 AM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont like either but i think mariahs at fault. no, mariah carey isnt fat but she is a slut and britney took christina down, mariah wants a piece of christina to boost her popularity. its the sort of thing shed do. shes a chav-get over it

10:01 AM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home