Tabloid Whore!

5.18.2006

TYRA BANKS BEHIND BARS.


I L-O-V-E the Tyra Banks show. Yes, it can be extremely cheesy at times and yes, I think she has one too many guests on from America's Next Top Model. But the thing about Tyra is that this girl gets down and dirty for her show. A few months back she donned a big 'ol fat suit to see what life is like for our "heavier sisters" and on today's program, Tyra will be doing the unthinkable. Girlfriend is going to prison in Chino, CA. That's right, you heard me. Granted, she only spends a day in the pokey (what more can you expect? She was a former Victoria's Secret girl), so it's not as if she really has the chance to experience prison life and make soap figurines like Michelle Rodriguez did, but Tyra is a woman of sacrifice I tell ya. Check out the clip TMZ has featured on their website of Tyra looking completely freaked out when she is told she will receive a strip search right out in the open. I mean, we see Tyra having to bend over and spread her damn butt cheeks and cough for this thing, no kidding! It's so dramatic, I love it. Tyra has said her ultimate goal is to become the next Oprah Winfrey, and girl, I haven't even seen Oprah show dedication like this. Today, Tyra Banks is my frickin' hero. Make sure you check out her show today.
Watch Tyra going to prison clip on TMZ

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She gets on my nerves these days. I find her annoying a lot of the time. When she was tiny and running around in her bra and panties all the time she didn't care about women. Now that she's up to 180, she cares. Whatever.

1:05 PM, May 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly....bend over and cough and grab your butt cheeks....and Michelle Rodriguez PICKED this! Damn!

2:18 PM, May 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyra's interesting, though... she's like a cross between Howard Stern with all the outrageous acts and also Katie Couric, doing all those stunts on the Today Show.

7:18 PM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this episode and wanted to check out this video. That female corrections officer was in lesbian heaven! But over all, I think she has a interesting show. She knows she can't compete with Oprah or even Ellen for that matter, but she has her own lil thing going on.

11:16 PM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home