Tabloid Whore!

5.04.2006

TORI SPELLING IS GETTING MARRIED IN FIJI, LIKE, RIGHT NOW.


Oh! Congratulations to Ms. Tori Spelling who, according to an exclusive from The National Enquirer, has arrived in Fiji with her fiance Dean McDermott, taken out a marriage license and is planning on getting hitched at any minute! They said that Tori & lover Dean "arrived on the South Seas island at 4 p.m. (pacific) and immediately went to the local registrar's office to apply to wed." Interesting timing, as they also report that McDermott's ex wife, who he totally bailed on for Tori, is set to write a tell all book called, "My Husband Left Me For Tori Spelling." Gah! You can sell anything these days! I don't really see how something like this can go beyond one chapter, but whatever, since I like her new show I've forgiven Tori! Congratulations Tori & Dean and I hope this lasts longer than a few months or else you kids will be the laughing stock. And to Charlie Shahnaian, her ex husband of lordy, only two frickin' weeks...so sorry! Hope it doesn't sting too much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, his ex writing this book is the funniest shit ever! Can't wait to read it. Tori's show is getting better, can't figure out why she started with the most lame episodes.

6:32 AM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i give it 6 months....

7:53 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till Tori's ex Charlie writes HIS book: "It was hell. I had to sleep in the gift wrap room where the servant slipped my meals under the door. I used birthday paper for blankets, and ribbons to floss my teeth."

10:47 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger DrDiSaia said...

I wonder what his prenup reads like...

9:06 PM, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home