Tabloid Whore!

5.02.2006

RYAN SEACREST TOTALLY BAILED ON TERI HATCHER.

Boo! You're in trouble Mr.!

Ever wonder what happened between that blossomming couple Teri hatcher and Ryan Seacrest? Well, it sounds like a whole lotta nothing! Teri was on Oprah today and when asked about those infamous beach photos of her and Seacrest smooching, Teri said, "I haven't seen him since that day, so all the stuff about everything else is just made up." Ok, that's kinda sad. She also added that on the very day he planted one on her (which was their third date together, but first date alone), he called her up later and said, "I don't think I can do this with you." Aww c'mon Ryan! You should have thought of that before you stuck your tongue in her mouth! You know I like my Ryan and all, but I think I'm going to have to put him in the corner for about a week after that one. Teri doesn't know why he suddenly had a change of heart (oh, here we go, I just opened the door for the "gay" comments..zzz), as she told Oprah, "I don't know. … I ate too much lobster? …You'd have to ask him." Hmm. Maybe he didn't like having to pay for lunch? Well, looks like this time around it's Ryan's loss because she also said, "(I) really want to find somebody that I can trust and go deep with and (have) crazy wild sex." Yaow girl! Naughty!
Source: People.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the pix and it looked like a photo op between friends. Hard to believe this was a potential relationship. He seems too young... not her type. Teri looked good next to George Gooney but he's toxic. Avoid at all costs, unless a decent face is really worth dying for.

Teri seems to stick with actors, though.

10:06 PM, May 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that pic of them "kissing" was friendly at best. And as you said TW, the gay comments are coming...Thinking a gay man is hot is really okay, dear.

5:55 AM, May 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep..can you say PUBLICITY OP?

I think he's hot too, honest..for a gay guy.

7:06 AM, May 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he wanted some exposure....he was sick of reading he is gay....which BTW he is!

3:31 PM, May 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a gay friend who is extremely connected in Hollywood and he agrees Mr. Seacrest likes the men. He confirmed to me that Ryan is in fact gay.

Not a shock to most.

3:44 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home