Tabloid Whore!

5.05.2006

NICOLE RICHIE GETS REAL IN VANITY FAIR.

I just finished reading Nicole Richie's interview in the June issue of Vanity Fair with Anderson Cooper on the cover. I was really happy to see that she gave what appears to be an honest an open interview about her problems with weight. She didn't pull any Lindsay Lohan "I was making myself sick, no! wait! I didn't mean that!" bullshit, Nicole admits she is too thin and doesn't like the way she looks right now. She says she became frightened at how small she became and is getting help with the care of a doctor and nutritionist. That's good news and it finally looks like she is heading down the right path. Let's hope that her recent reconciliation with D.J. AM will not only make her stronger, but a little bigger. Unlike her former BFF Paris, I think a lot of people out there like Nicole and root for her. So, before you judge, try picking up the magazine and reading the article for yourself. It's on stands now in New York and Los Angeles and nationally May 9th. Or, you can read some excerpts from it HERE.


"I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like.' I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now."

"I had a bad breakup, and it eats me up inside when I'm upset about something. I get really stressed out, and I do lose my appetite, but I do force myself to eat. I tried to put the weight on my way, eating burritos, but that wasn't working, so I started seeing a nutritionist and a doctor. I was scared that it could be something more serious, because it wasn't making any sense to me; I really was trying.… Yes, I'm too thin, but that's just a result of what's really going on with me; the bigger picture is how I deal with problems."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think she looks hot.

8:23 AM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too.

12:02 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all knew she was a closet puker...it took her this long to admit it? whatever.....i hope her dr. told her to stock up on some twinkies.....she needs 'em

7:50 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think she's fing beautiful,
she looks amazing.
yeah, she's a coke head,
everyone in LA is..
So what. I'm just like her,
I don't give a f.
Poor girl gets so trashed by the
media she has to please them..

5:03 PM, May 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's gorgeous.
and i love her leave her alone.
let her be an
anorexic coke whore,
everyone in LA is,
myself included.

y'all are just haters.
it's her fing perogative.

5:06 PM, May 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5:03 5:06: which is the sameperson. you obviously cant read with all that coke you are doing. no one said anything bad abotu her. get a life, and f you for saying nicole is a coke whore. she is just anorexic, so dont lower hwer by putting her in the same coked out trashy class as you pathetic blow whore.

6:59 PM, May 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is beautiful.
and I totally understand with everyone in her life judging her, and noticing if she gains a pound where she would just not want to look like she is anything at all.
Break ups and Stress are mayjor ways to lose weight.

I think we should just leave her alone.

1:21 AM, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home