Tabloid Whore!

5.23.2006

MCPHEE VS. HICKS: THE A.I. SHOWDOWN.


Here we go! Tonight is the much anticipated last night of the American Idol competition. Facing off we've got L.A.'s hometown girl the gorgeous Katharine McPhee and the lovable, but goofy Taylor Hicks. Even though it's probably not the finale many of us had expected to be watching a few weeks back (tears), at least the final 2 are still talented singers who deserve to be up there. I genuinely like both of these kids and don't have clear cut favorite for who I want to take the Idol crown, I will be happy with whoever wins. Saying that, I also can't guarantee I'll be throwing down my money to buy their record. Good luck to both Katharine and Taylor and if you want to read more gossip on the Idol finale, check out the chicks over at Girls Talkin' Smack . Even though we don't always have the same picks as favorites, they are a lot of fun, not to mention your one stop shop where Idol is concerned!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is this old guy able to compete on american idol? he is soo old!

11:12 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

He's not old, he's like 28 or 29..plus, as we learned last season, the "older folk" are the one's with the best voices.

11:30 AM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the slowest entertainment news day in history or what? Its soooooo quiet all over the web today.

1:25 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont care I wouldnt want him to be my american idol, ugh look @ him. It's like looking at Brandon Davis!

1:53 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not bring myself to watch since Chris is gone. I stopped watching as soon as he was let go. I can't understand the American public would boot Chris( who was clearly the next American Idol) in favor of Taylor Hicks.........I just don't get it....I wish the best for Chris, and I know he will do well.........

1:57 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope taylor kicks some ass....at least he has some sort of personality on stage....katherine is a snoozer...

2:56 PM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home