Tabloid Whore!

5.08.2006

LISTEN TO NICK LACHEY'S NEW CD.


Nick Lachey's new CD "What's Left of Me" hits stores tomorrow, but you can check it out today at AOL Music's listening party. I've got my headphones on right now and am only on the first track, so once I hear the whole thing I'll tell you what I think. Listen to the lyrics of this cd folks, it will be very telling. I will say that I do love the first single "What's Left of Me," and oh, the video for it is heartbreaking. Love it. Love Nick. Delicious. Also, check out Nick's "7 things I'd rather talk about than Jessica Simpson" on MSNBC.
Update: I listened to the whole CD. What you'll get is typical Nick Lachey, but with a much stronger voice. It's all ballads and there are a few on the cd that are pretty good (though most sound like they are all about Jessica). It depends on what type of music you like, I can only take this kind in small doses, or if i'm really bummed out or lovesick or something. Even though I am neither right now, I still did enjoy several of the tracks. If you like the mushy pop ballad stuff, then you'll like Nick's new cd even more.
TW's favorite tracks: "What's Left of Me," "Resolution," "Everywhere But Here"
Listen Here:
Nick Lachey "What's Left of Me."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't understand this lyric on the cd...is it about someone in his real life?: "You are a boring clutz, ressica mimpson, boring clutz, boring clutz...

2:25 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Nick-boy does some movie roles! Forget Justin Timberlake, he's got the charisma.

: >

2:57 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home