Tabloid Whore!

5.25.2006

IS JARED LETO GAY OR JUST NOT AS FUNNY AS HE THINKS?


AOL Music did an AIM interview with Jared Leto about his band 30 Seconds To Mars. If you don't have their cd "Beautiful Lie," pick it up...It's surprisingly awesome. You can hear their music and watch their new video for an incredible song called "The Kill" on their website. Anyway, during the chat the interviewer asked him about his relationship with Lindsay Lohan and Jared replies that he's going to give the guy and exclusive makes what most likely was a *joke* that he is gay. It went a little something like this :

ThirtySecondLeto: ha! It’s so funny how perception and reality are so often as far as day and night
ThirtySecondLeto: I’ll give you an exclusive....
TyeinMusic: ooh. lay it on me
ThirtySecondLeto: I’m gay
TyeinMusic: *!*
TyeinMusic: please tell me you're serious
ThirtySecondLeto: as a goose.

So, AOL Music is now posing the question, "Is Jared Leto really gay?" Hmmm...I have no idea. Personally, it doesn't matter to me and no, it wouldn't surprise me if he was. Gay, straight, bi, upside down or backwards, my heart will always belong to My So Called Life's Jordan Catalano.
Check out AOL Music's entire AIM interview with Jared Leto here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

What does that mean gay as a goose? Are geese naturally gay?

2:32 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Serious....as a goose" ?! I don't think a goose is a serious type of animal, it's more silly, isn't it? He was fu&*ing with the interviewer, I think, making fun of people's juvenile obsession with who he is dating, esp. when it's someone like Lindsay Lohan.

5:28 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks like courtney cox. odd.

7:22 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good move, leto. better gay than dating hohan.

8:53 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I've liked jared for as long as i can remember... finding out he mite be gay hurt me lots! although he did say that he was like mosseleys er somethin like that in which he said they're "KINDA" gay so does that mean he's bi?! if thats so theres still hope for me!! yay!

7:07 PM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just hope, if he's gay that is, that no one takes the mickey out of him like that stupid picture up the top.
let him alone!

7:44 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home