Tabloid Whore!

5.25.2006

FIGHT WITH KEVIN CAUSED BRITNEY TO FLEE IN CAR THAT DAY.


The National Enquirer (not to mention Star Magazine) is reporting that Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have not spoken since Mother's Day. Any form of communication the couple currently has is said to be done through the body guards. It also looks as if Kevin might be to blame for Britney hopping in her mini-cooper for the Mother's Day mommy and me "heat-of-the-moment-rollers-in-hair" joy ride that she took with Sean Preston's car seat facing the wrong way. According to The Enquirer, It was Britney's first Mother's Day with her new baby and she was excited and made plans for her, Sean and Kevin to spend the day with her mother and the rest of her family. Kevin allegedly told Britney that he didn't want to go with her because her whole family hated him. Then, he reportedly tossed a hell of a doozie at her and said he was going to go visit Shar Jackson and bring her a Mother's Day gift from his two other kids, Kori and Kaleb. After that, NE reports that Britney yelled, "You want to go live with Shar? Go ahead." That is when they also say she grabbed the baby and left the house with the rollers in her hair. Well, thank God at least there is a reason now for her driving with those awful rollers.
It's also reported that Kevin did not go with Britney when she went for her 2nd sonogram shortly before Mother's Day. Bassstaahd! Kevin is said to want to work things out with Britney, but The Enquirer mentioned our girl is pissed to high heaven and that her little mystery poem "Remembrance of Who I am" posted for a short time on her website was her quiet way of getting her revenge. If you missed it, check it out over here on popbytes (update: the poem is now back up on her site, front and center on the homepage, with a note saying "this is for everyone who thinks they know me" along with the photo of Brit and her girls flippin' the bird). Parts of it are so telling and really sad. I still think a lot of it could be about Kevin, but who knows. My favorite line of it goes like this, "You come to me now. Why do you bother? Remember the Bible, the sins of the Father. What you do, you pass down. No wonder why, I lost my crown.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that the poem is back up now with something about it being dedicated to all the people who think they know her or something. How much does KFed have to do to get thrown out? I've never seen someone get away with so much. Why bother? He needs to be totally cut off.

1:44 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Amy you are quick! I just came across that too and added an update to my post. Thanks!

1:49 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of Brit's biggest supporters ..and I felt really bad for her when she put up the poem and made us all think it was for Kevin. Now that she's reposted it and put that its for everyone who thinks they know her, I'm not liking it so much. Maybe that's a coverup because she doesn't want us to know it was for Kevin..or maybe she is rightfully really pissed about all the shit she's been getting lately..but some of us who want her to be okay and can understand how she got where she is...I guess we feel like we know her a bit also. Is this also for us? Yeh, its pretty stupid and over thought, but I think Brit should rethink this move and take down the part about it being for everyone who thinks they know her.

3:27 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been a Brit fan...but I have never hated her either. But I gotta support this girl now. I certainly don't think I know her so I didn't take offense when I read that. I think this was her way of saying "you know if this applies to you." I feel awful for her and really hope that she gets her life back on track.

4:19 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's a dirt bag....she needs to dump his loser, sorry ass....

8:20 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like her in the slightest and think she's a suck ass mom, and now I think she stupid because she keeps staying with this jackass. Get your life together girl, dump the asswipe and learn to take care of your babies.

8:26 AM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. I posted Britney's poem on multiple music forums and on my site just to get a reaction...it wasn't pretty.
quoting one reader from myspace
"...creative as a brick"

But whatever haterz, I still love me my Britney even though the poem (especially the voodoo part) made me cringe.

9:37 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see this, TW? Well, I guess it won't show up as a link because I'm not talented enough to make it, but you can paste it in..

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-05-26/celeb/2

10:06 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney has nothing else to offer in the way of entertainment except guess who.

She's a pathetic has-been who has willingly let herself go.

6:56 PM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good pic, TW

5:25 PM, May 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the poem and love it, i luv britney to so much. i think she should get rid of that scum bag shes carrying around. Shes to good for him and he should go spend someone elses money or maybe his own (ha what money) instead of hers. Britney should leave his dirty ass for good and only let him visit his kid(s).

4:32 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home