Tabloid Whore!

5.20.2006

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER IS GETTING HITCHED TODAY!


Congratulations going out to my favorite Bounty Hunter Duane 'Dog' Chapman (53) who is marrying his longtime tough, hot bitch woman Beth Smith in a sunset ceremony today in Hawaii. If you watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter," some of you may have already thought the two were married, cuz as Dog puts it, "I've already been cuffed and shackled by Beth anyway." Awwww! Dog and Beth have a long history together, aside from being a great Bounty Hunting team, they've been together for 16 years and already have 2 adorable mullet styled kids.

For his wedding gear, the groom will reportedly be decked out in typical 'Dog' style, wearing white jeans, a matching white leather vest, boots and American Indian jewelry to represent his heritage. Beth's going to wear an off white lace gown with nude backing. Their reception is being held at the Hilton Waikoloa Village and
I envy anyone going because you just know that party is going to go off! Oh I wish I was there! I'd totally make Dog's hot white trash son Leland dance with me. Grrrrrr!
Source: Washington Post

UPDATE: In a very sad twist, it was reported that one of Dog's daughters was killed in a car crash in Alaska the day before his wedding to Beth. You can read more about it here.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the Leland comment- I dont know what it is, but I want to jump his bones

4:34 AM, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see that his daughter died in a car accident the day before the wedding?

9:22 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

9:20- Oh my God, No! I hadn't seen that. That is so horrible! I just looked it up and read about it, thanks for letting me know. :( Here is an address for a story about the accident for anyone who is interested.

http://www.news-miner.com/Stories/0,1413,113~7244~3315340,00.html

12:00 PM, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awful about his daughter (good lord he has twelve children!)

and i'm really glad i'm not the only one who finds leland totally hot for some bizarre reason--look at him in that pic just standing there being all musclely *sigh*

4:49 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home