Tabloid Whore!

5.08.2006

DAVID BLAINE DROWNED ALIVE! THE DAY HAS COME!

Pics from yentadeevart's flickr
Oh my do we have a truckload of grumpy Monday morning crabby pants visiting Tabloid Whore today!! I thank you for all of your comments, but wow, everyone has their devil horns on. Well, no one's bringing me down cuz it's the final day of my man David Blaine's endurance stunt and tonight, we will finally get to watch his 2 hour live special "David Blaine: Drowned Alive." As you can see, they are getting ready for tonight's live special and have put up a huge screen for everyone there to watch. Tonight, David will attempt to hold his breath for 9 minutes underwater all while wearing 150 lbs of chains and then try to escape the chains. In addition to the stunt, the special will also include a bunch of his new illusions and magic! I can't wait! After living a week in the aquarium, David is in pretty bad shape and is suffering from peeling skin on his hands, sharp shooting pains in every part of his body and a severe earache. Speaking about his stunt, he told AP television news, "If I don't get out of the chains and I black out in 9 minutes, which is about the length of time it would take these guys here (who) have been preparing a stretcher to pull my body out and do what they have to do, so I have to have faith that they know what they are doing."
Oh i'm so nervous for it all! Not to mention, so worried and horrified by his hands. Good luck David!
Check out videos of David's training HERE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently water can saturate the part of the brain that phrases complete and intelligible sentances. I bet he takes showers the rest of his life.

2:21 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's his girlfriend?

3:03 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home