Tabloid Whore!

5.16.2006

BRAD'S MOM STILL LIKES JEN BETTER.

Brad! You better talk to that damn mother of yours!


"Uh, mommy...you think you could stop talking to Jen? Angie's mad at me!"

"Mwahahahaha! Bitches!"

Oh how much do I love Brad Pitt's brother Doug and his loose lips? It is a great thing when a family member of a high-profile couple talks to the tabloids, yes it is! Seems that Doug is confirming that Brad is all pissy that his mother Jane still is buddies with his ex wife Jennifer Aniston and also said Jane and Jen talk on the phone once a week. I love it! Doug told the British Magazine Star, "Brad is not happy about Mom talking to Jennifer."He feels that Mom should move on now, and cut the link that was there. But she is in a difficult position--she has great affection for Jennifer--born out of the fact Brad once loved her and did marry her." Hahahahaha! How much would you pay to listen in on one of those phonecalls? You just know those two ladies are trash talking Angelina left and right talking about what a husband stealing whore they think she is! I'm sure Angelina must hate this because even though she has Brad's baby in her tummy she can't win over mama Pitt. Fabulous.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh..oh Saint Angelina's mad... Robo-Brad better make her happy before she dumps him and moves on to her next married costar.

4:51 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it! Someone should send her a Team Aniston shirt!

5:33 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jen has too much class for that, by the way if I was Pitt's mom I would be ashamed for him more than Jolie. Jolie can take any shit thrown her way. She is the strongest whore of them all.I don't know but there is something about that woman that I love.

5:55 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you win your man's momma's heart....then all other women are nothing.

I love this...it's the ultimate in your face revenge.

8:56 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe jen should move on? good grief talking to your ex- MIL 1x a week seems a bit excessive and obsessive. she needs to move on and leave brad and his family alone and send a christmas card like normal people.

5:31 PM, May 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 5:31 - that is kind of funny!

Maybe she *should* pull back a little...MIL is going to be a grandma soon. That should make for LOADS of great conversation.

10:32 PM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Angelina'a ears are burning, and if I was her I wouldn't let her see my child.
I would tell her simply, Tell your girl Jen to give you a grandbaby.
Can't chance her saying somethingbad to my child seeing she doesn't like me, or letting her friend Jen see my child.

How can you let your child go with someone you kow doesn't like you?

6:42 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love is a wonderful thing that does not neccessarily last forever, Jennifer needs to understand that and move on with her life. she definately needs to start living her own life and not try to milk this breakup for all its worth. brad is going to be a father soon and jen and his mom need to come to terms with that and try to behave like adults, not complaining teens.

2:20 AM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home