Tabloid Whore!

5.10.2006

"24": HE LIVES.


Ah yes my lovely '24' friends, oh ye of little faith, the ones who did not believe my dear Secretary Heller could possibly survive his car nosediving off a cliff into the lake....now what do you have to say? I say, hooray! I would have preferred to have actually seen him appear alive and well instead of that wet rag Audrey learning about it from Curtis in the hospital, but at this point, i'll take what I can get. That wasn't the only amazing surprise of the evening, how incredibly tense were those last 5 minutes of 24 when you were so sure President Logan was going to blow his brains out? The moment he pulled out that little wooden box I thought it was over. I love that there was a last minute save...he's so wonderfully, tragically evil! I had to record Monday night's episode because I was watching my David Blaine special and finally got to watch 24 last night. Spectacular. As we saw in the previews for next week's episode, we will finally find out what the hell is going on with that Secret Service agent Aaron (whose head looked quite bloody in the preview). Thank the sweet baby Jesus that man is not dead either! Hopefully he and the first lady will be able to start knocking boots soon! My hope is that she and Aaron will become a "superteam" and be the ones to save the world. Yes! Plus, how much do you love seeing good 'ol Dr. Romano from 'E.R.'? Oh there is so much going on, I can barely contain myself!! Only 3 more episodes of '24' left...stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought the shit with Logan at the end was LAME LAME LAME. I knew he wouldn't shoot himself, although I wish he would have. Now we have to suffer through him and Miles. Yawn. SO GOOD to see Aaron though!

9:51 AM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see his mug
on camera, you know "24" throws so
many curves you don't know what to expect. Do presidents keep guns in their desk? What would be cool though, would be for Secret Service
guy to be the one to take out the Prez, and his team of evildoers, that would be ironic.

10:09 AM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only on "24" can a guy take a plunge off a 200ft cliff and comeback. He will be highly pissed
and looking for some payback from
the Prez, the last three episodes
should be good.

10:12 AM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Bush keeps a gun in his desk? We know Chaney does.

10:13 AM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home