Tabloid Whore!

4.13.2006

WEEEEEE! BIG BROTHER 7 ALL-STARS!

Will we see....

Oh my. Dr. Will Kirby?


Marcellas? You can bet he wouldn't give up the veto this time!


Janey or Howie?


James or King Kaysar (he's a given!)


mmmm. Drew? (psst! call me)


Holly? Oh please. Oh please, no.

Big Brother is my favorite reality show on television today and unfortunately, it's also the only one that makes you wait an entire year for it to come back on the air. This July, the show will be returning for Big Brother 7....All-Stars! You know what that means...some of our favorite contestants (and also ones we hate!) will be coming back into the Big Brother House for their chance at winning $500,000. What up Kaysar! Damn, you would think for an All-Stars show they would up the prize to at least a cool million! The houseguests are yet to be announced because in a unique twist, CBS said that the All Star houseguests will be selected via audience vote. Woohoo! Of course, Big Brother producers are still reserving the right to replace some picks with contestants they think might create a more dramatic fit for the show (uh oh, that frightens me!) Seriously though, there are so many people I would love to see...Evil Dr. Will, Marcellas, Kaysar, Howie, Janelle and Drew, just to name a few. Gah! Please! Just no one from season 4 (remember Jun was the winner?) Also, I might have to take me own life if that annoying Holly from Season 5 is let back into the house (and my strong revulsion for her means you just know she will be.) I am so excited for this and I will be counting the days until the start of Big Brother All Stars. Something tells me that this could be the best one yet.
Source: E! Online

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Alison's season 4 skanky ass will be there.

6:35 AM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew Alison! I can't wait for this season to start and the re-caps!

5:07 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Leisa said...

I'm with you - I can't wait!

9:10 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home