Tabloid Whore!

4.13.2006

A TREAT FOR ALL YOU CRUISE HATERS...

So it's Thursday, my predicted day for the Cruise baby birth and still...nothing. As far as we know, Katie still has the pillow stuffed under her shirt and the baby is yet to be delivered from the orphanage or dropped down from the spaceship. Here are shots of the couple taken from Cruise's upcoming interview with GQ. No matter how you feel about them, if you can't admit the first picture is adorable, you need to get your eyes checked!




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'll be making that appointment with my eye doc because I think that pic looks so staged and fake, BLECH! If it was me and George Clooney, that same pic would be gorgeous, so I do see what you (think you) see, but nope, my hate runs deep, bitches!

12:02 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Jenna said...

Aw, come on I think that first picture is still cute. He looks like he's a bit staged, but she doesn't look as freaked out as she usually does.

2:00 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to see the plane fly in and they dodge and run from it, like in North by Northwest..

6:17 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidentally, that baby will be born when his movie comes out. He is so calculated in everything he does. He obviously is so in love with himself. Disgusting...

8:58 AM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady T

CAN'T STAND TOM!!!

http://remered.blogspot.com/
Check it out!

7:33 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home