Tabloid Whore!

4.05.2006

TOO MANY BELLIES ON THIS WEEKS STAR MAGAZINE.


Here is the latest cover of Star Magazine, compliments of my buddy over at popbytes. Check out his site today cuz he has a bunch of the scanned Star articles posted for you to read. Whether or not you Brangelina fans want to believe it (believe it.), it still looks like the golden couple's relationship is in trouble. And I am sorry, but let's talk about the real evidence... a hot guy like Brad does not go from looking all delicious like he did with Jen, to looking like the crap he does with Angie for no reason. She must be making him mis-er-a-ble! You can read misery on people's faces like a book. It happens. There is also some creepy story in Star about Tom Cruise having an adult sized pacifier made for Kate Holmes to suck and bite on so she will not scream while she is giving birth. Good God! Not even I believe that one. Plus, back to my original reason for posting this cover pic before I started ranting, look at Brooke Shields and how big that belly is! That baby needs to come out! Good luck to Brooke! Boing!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its true that Brangelina's in trouble, its a shame they didn't think it through better before the whole him adopting the kids and changing their names thing. While he does look miserable, since Brad's known for morphing into the woman he's with, it might just be because she tends to look dark and miserable. We haven't seen many pics of them together as a family like we used to, but I dunno.. Whatever's best to provide gossip. Wouldn't that be kinda cool if he begged JA to take him back? And mega cool if she did? Leaving Vince for me. I was all over Brangelina, but they've become dull. So, again, whatever provides the best gossip..

12:40 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

sure, he dyed his hair dark and all, that doesn't mean anything to me... i am talking about his face and those eye bags and circles he has..he has aged about 10 years. ya can't morph that.

12:51 PM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't look at his face, as I don't find him attractive, so I guess I haven't noticed. His features are way too small for his face, which is why he looked good with the really long hair sort of hiding the size of his face in relation to his tiny little features.

4:38 PM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no.... I was staying at The Rittenhouse Hotel when Brad and Gwynnie were filming Seven. Brad was staying at the Hotel as well and I would see him on a daily basis. The first time I saw him I honestly thought he was a homeless person who had wandered into the Hotel and pointed him out to management. Let me tell you, you WOULD NOT have wanted to be on the same elevator as that guy, he obviously did not use the showers in his room and/or deordorant. BLECH (Also his face was very pock marked and he must have had that treated with restlyne since then) So, I think he is naturally disgusting but Gwynnie and Pothead Aniston just had their stylists work on him. 'nuff said.

8:52 PM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home