Tabloid Whore!

4.12.2006

TOM CRUISE INTERVIEW ON 'PRIMETIME' THIS FRIDAY.

Cruise! Cruise! It's Tom Cruise everywhere! In the spirit of everything being timed perfectly publicity wise for the release of MI:3, I'm going to make a prediction that Kate Holmes's baby will be born this week, just before the broadcast of Tom's exclusive Primetime interview with Diane Sawyer on Friday, April 14th, 9pm ET ABC. So hey, I'm gonna put my money down on Thursday, cross your fingers! Baby arrival or not, I can't wait to watch this interview. Tom's been on a media tour of late, promoting the movie and I am all over that thing when it comes out because I love my Kerri Russell (Felicity), who also stars in the picture. Plus, director J.J. Abrams is awesome. This month marks the one year anniversary of TomKat and God bless them both. Us bloggers have had a hell of a fun time this past year reporting on their extremely interesting relationship. In his interview with Sawyer on Friday, Cruise reportedly "will open up to Diane Sawyer about his relationship with Holmes and her family, the birth of their child and how he deals with the constant rumors swirling around them." Ooooh! I can't wait!
Watch the commercial for Tom Cruise's Primetime interview HERE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. As much as I love gossip, I truly wish they'd go away. Hate them. As much as I hate Paris Hilton, I hate these 2 and wish they'd go away. One could argue that at least these 2 bitches have done something to be famous for, but this aint about fair, this is about I can't stand to hear their names, see their pics, see the MI3 commercials, and I definitely will NOT be watching this interview. Did I mention I HATE these 2 frauds?

5:35 AM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not support this movie. He needs a reality check and i think his movie doing poorly may open his eyes and bring him back to earth just a bit. He thinks he is above it all.

I say boycott MI3!

Rent it later if you must but don't spend the cash at the theatre!

9:17 AM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have personally, *personally*, helped *millions* of people get over their perceived hatred of me.

1:08 PM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home