Tabloid Whore!

4.21.2006

TOM CRUISE DISHES ABOUT THE BIRTH.


Wow! Tom Cruise moves fast! During an interview with the cast of Mission Impossible III Thursday night, Cruise spoke about the birth of his new born baby Suri which will be featured on an abbreviated 20/20 airing on ABC tonight from 9:00-9:15pmET. Cruise said that the birth "was everything that we wanted." "It was spiritual. It was powerful. It was indescribable. What words can you use? It's still something that I'm processing and keep reliving." Plus, being a father of 3 children isn't going to stop Cruise from whooping it up doing crazy movie stunts telling the reporter, "No. I mean, I have three beautiful children. And I love the adventure of life and filmmaking. … You can get struck by lightning walking out of your house… I’m interested in life. And, I’m very active and I love it."
Well, I think I'm going to jump off the mean-spirited "everyone hates Tom Cruise" bandwagon and wish he and Kate the best of luck with their new baby and hopefully, upcoming marriage. Let the guy practice his kooky Scientology, be as crazy as he wants to be and let Kate get her stinkin' rumored brainwashing if she wants it. And to be honest, I really don't dislike these two enough to get so mean spirited anymore like some people have become. Maybe their coupling is real, maybe it's not, but at least those two didn't cheat on any spouses when they became a couple. Shit, and Kate did get her frickin' epidural!!!
Source: PEOPLE

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what he's done to make people hate on him so much, let the guy live his life, and people should get one of their own.

2:21 PM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise is still gay. Let's see if the baby looks like Tom or (also gay John Travolta) maybe John donated some sperm since they have the same coloring and all (plus both scientologists, both gay, and both have beards). This is the ONLY thing that I do not like about either one of these men, they should just be honest with who they are and stop doing a big PR "I'm not gay" I do not believe this relationship is real for one second.

2:22 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I'm with you on this one, Tabloid Whore, let's wish them the best and drop the animosity. Once a child has been bored, I find, I have to hope for the best.

As for whether this relationship is real or not, I think it must be to a certain degree. I don't think you can watch another person give birth and not be deeply moved by the experience.

10:44 AM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he sitting on her lap in that photo?

1:47 PM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sista. Let's all back off and give them some time to be a family together.

7:40 PM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, he's standing on two apple crates LOL

3:25 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they'll break up within the year...he's still gay

7:26 AM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooo naive, my little Tabloid Whore.

9:19 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home