Tabloid Whore!

4.26.2006

TERI HATCHER MOLESTED WHILE GETTING A MASSAGE.


Oh that Teri Hatcher...y'know, I like her and wish the woman no harm, but do you ever wonder if those certain people who just seem to have so much bad luck bring it on to themselves? She has had terrible, terrible, luck with men (which counts a "sexless" marriage to former hubby Jon Tenney) and last month Hatcher revealed in Vanity Fair how she was dumped by a mystery man rumored to be George Clooney and also, molested by her uncle as a child. Now in her upcoming book "Burnt Toast And Other Philosophies of Life," Hatcher reveals that she was once also molested while getting a massage. Um, ok. In today's column, Rush and Malloy reveals an excerpt in her book:
"Hatcher claims that a masseur molested her at a spa by trying to give her a "happy ending. As I was lying there I couldn't figure out if I was being violated or if I was enjoying myself." From then on, Hatcher requested masseuses."
Egh! Where was that girl going to get her massages? Certainly not Burke Williams! Also riding on the Teri Hatcher bad luck boat today is PEOPLE magazine who is reporting that Teri sustained an eye injury on the set of Desperate Housewives Tuesday when a light bulb exploded in her face. Good God woman! She needs to get someone to take that voodoo curse off of her!
Source: Rush & Malloy , PEOPLE

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, she makes Paula Abdul seem
sane.

1:01 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. Paula Abdul will never be sane. As for Teri, she's bad. Now, every spa will have a sign outside saying SAY NO TO TERI.

11:06 PM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ the paula thing. that is so true. teri hatcher gets on my nerves. it looks like shes the "desperate housewife" they talk about the most. it looks like shes trying to get all this attention all of a sudden. y just talk about the rape and stuff now? shes a damn attention whore. i cant stand her.

11:12 PM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you all think that maybe this stuff is true and it's only all coming to light because she wrote the book? I've had so much wild crap happen to me in my life that everyone says i should write a book.

I say give her a break...

7:06 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf is up with her nostrils

7:43 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Botched nose job maybe?

8:29 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Jenna said...

i only watched one of the seasons of DH, but she sure seems to have the same terrible luck as her stupid character who was always falling over or something like that. weird.

9:47 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I"d know the difference between being violated and if I was enjoying myself. She must be drinking out of Paula's Coca-a-Cola cup.

11:54 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of Teri stories since the Oscars. When Clooney dumped her, he wasn't his most classy (or when is he ever?). I read that she was crazy ga-ga over the guy and he even told a reporter No, he would be alone at the Oscars... after publicly inviting Teri! (Possible survival tactics on her part to control the press?)

10:48 AM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home