Tabloid Whore!

4.03.2006

MWAHAHAHA! LOHAN FLASHES ASS AT KIDS CHOICE AWARDS.

Mwahahaha! Oh my day has been made. I was half asleep when I heard about this on the radio this morning and therefore, forgot about it until I came across this picture on The Blog You Love To Hate. Lindsay Lohan won the Nickelodeon Kids Choice award for favorite actress Saturday night, but I'm sure that will not help the embarrassment of running on stage with her dress up her frick'n ass. It wasn't that long ago she had a boobie slip ala Tara Read on the red carpet and now this. Girl needs to hold on to her clothes a little better. I mean for real, I am on total red alert to make sure no goods are showing every time I bend down while wearing low rise jeans, how does someone wear a dress and let this happen? And how did she not feel the breeze? Oh please, let me laugh one more time, mwahahahahahahaaa! Woof!
Source:
MTV UK

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who knew she had a butt goiter like Paris.. um, and she is a pervert to expose herself to children.

9:19 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck

10:05 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I am dying here! Was it shoved up her ass? Inside her thong? Stuck to dirty booty juice? Deets, TW!

5:49 AM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot, TW, I have to go puke now!

6:42 AM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what is uglier that ass or that butt ass ugly dress?

9:48 PM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you fat women stop hatin', she's frickin hot. you're just mad 'cause you want to eat her but you can't roll out of your bed nor fit out of your door to try and catch her.

10:54 AM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home