Tabloid Whore!

4.20.2006

A LITTLE BIT MORE FROM NICK LACHEY'S ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW...


So I picked up the new issue of Rolling Stone to read the entire Nick Lachey interview. Overall, it is pretty sad and you can really tell that the poor guy has a lot of heartache. Here are a few more interesting excerpts:
  • About the Jessica cheating rumors: When it was printed that Simpson slept with Knoxville on the set of The Dukes of Hazzard, Lachey said nothing. He did not ask for confirmation or denial and Simpson did not offer them.
  • On Maroon 5's Adam Levine: "Adam and I were in a club not long ago and he came over to me to clear the air. It was a two-minute conversation. He said to me: 'Nothing happened while you guys were married.' He looked me in the eyes and said that, so I chose to believe him. Maybe that is naive of me, but I believe what comes out of people's mouths when they talk to me. Maybe I'm an idiot, but that's what I do."
  • On trying to save his marriage: "On the day she filed for divorce, I drove to her parents' house and tried to change her mind. I had done the research and I had the number of the best marriage counselor in town. I thought we owed it to ourselves to try with a third party. You get to a point where there is so much animosity you can't hear each other. But she didn't want to go."
  • On who to blame: "Jessica being cast as the villain is unfair to her. Marriage is the toughest thing in the world-to blame her is bullshit."
  • What Nick's friends say about Jessica's negative press: "Karma is finally happening."
If this wasn't enough for you, read the entire Rolling Stone interview here.

PS: MTV is airing a special "making of" Nick's new CD called, 'Nick Lachey "What's Left of Me,"' this Saturday at noon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always takes two to ruin a marriage, but damn... when a marriage involves some third party- like Camilla Parker Bowles, or in this case, Joe Simpson- how can you not side with one party over the other?

Nick's participation in the newlywed show helped make it a success. Could Joe have sold that show with an unknown Jessica? Doubt it. I kind of like Nick more than JS, and I definitely like Aniston more than the Pitt-wit! There. That's my take on celebrity divorces.

2:48 PM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it wasn't for the newlyweds, jessica wouldn't be where she is today and nick was a huge part of that... he deserves a big chunk of change for putting up with her dumb ass. i used to like her, now i think her fame has gone to her big bubble head. bummer.

7:03 PM, April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home