Tabloid Whore!

4.07.2006

KIM MATHERS SPEAKS.


UPDATE: FOR NEWS ABOUT KIM'S 2/16/07 INTERVIEW WHERE SHE BLASTS EMINEM ON DETROIT'S "MOJO IN THE MORNING" GO HERE.
Kim Mathers, Eminem's wife, has spoke out about her husband filing for divorce. In an interview with a Detroit radio station, Kim is claiming that Eminem still was struggling with the problem he went to rehab for, which the official word at the time was a sleep medication dependency. She said that she had hoped they could work things out, but ultimately, it was a contributing factor to the end of their marriage. It is unclear if Kim has overcome all her drug demons, but most importantly, let's hope she has beat her worst demon of all...improper use of a lip liner pencil.
Yahoo! Music reported the following from Kim's radio interview:
"He's having problems with, you know, his problem that he had. I was hoping we could get counseling and work it out, you know? ... Right after he came home from his rehab, we started to have a few problems, and I thought it was going to be in our best interest to delay the wedding. But he really pushed it and I thought it was really going to be something that worked this time," she said.
Eminem, however, has not spoken with her in about six weeks, she said, and surprised her by having her served with divorce papers. "I don't really necessarily want to get divorced," said Mathers, whose first marriage to Eminem lasted from 1999 to 2001. "I was hoping he was going to come home and say, `I got us a counselor, let's go.' But you know it didn't work out that way. I got an attorney at the door instead."
In a statement released Thursday afternoon through his publicist, Eminem said: "The details surrounding both my marriage and subsequent filing for divorce are private, and I had hoped to keep them that way for the sake of my family. However, a few of Kim's statements in a radio interview this morning need to be addressed. "First, her allegations regarding my status post-rehab are both untrue and unfortunate. Second, she was aware that I was filing for divorce. We both tried to give our marriage another chance and quickly realized that a wedding doesn't fix the underlying problems."

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its obvious they aren't communicating with each other as in they are not living together, so what did she think was gonna happen?

2:03 PM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh.....you don't have to be a genius to figure out that this wasn't going to work.... they are both fucking crack pots.

8:50 PM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She should learn to keep her piehole shut and maybe she could have a relationship. I hope that this time he is not angry and is able to move on past this woman.

9:00 PM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

improper use of a lip liner pencil

Yes! That has bugged me for years and I'm glad that someone else has noticed this. Frostly pink lip with black liner is just so trashy and wrong. *shudder*

12:28 PM, April 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut the fuck up! Kim is with the man! You girls are jealous! So what they broke up, the girl is loved by Marshall Mathers! HELLO!

Julie Jackson

10:10 PM, April 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's such white trash...

6:03 AM, April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'll need 2 stop bashin my dog Shady... he aint done SH!T to u so SHUT UP. Kim Mathers fucked him over

3:41 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I find it hilariouse when some of you Em' fans bash this woman if she speaks up. Whether what she says is real or not, does not matter. Eminem has bashed her for years. It doesnt shock me that they would lash out at each other. What goes around comes around. I'm just amused about it all. Especialy her radio interview were she says his not *cough* "well endowed".

5:02 PM, February 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heish.. Eminem is a hard person and doesnt suit marrige, he just need to give it up coz he is horrible.. leave kim alone

7:01 AM, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this fighting going on between Em & Kim is for publicity purposes only to increase album sales when his new album comes out. It only makes the women or gay male fans want him more and want to see him naked and that makes people want to buy his albums more. It's crazy that he takes her to court to censor her because he just happens to have an UNCENSORED radio station. But on the other hand, I wouldn't go to the media or out in public sharing things men have done to HURT me in the past because I wouldn't want to emotionaly hurt their children. I wouldn't share their names anyway. And trust me men have HURT me. Their children don't need to know their past sins because it would only hurt them. We have all done things we regret. Oh, I never thought bad of Kim, I always thought she was kind of cool. I still like Em's music & always will and Kim is cool to. If this public fighting is for publicity purposes only then I'm sure they have both talked to Hailie to let her know it's all about show biz

7:41 AM, March 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim is a slut. She cheated on him so many times and she admited it and she is complainin about his parenting when hes tha one that took care of them when she was fucking in jail. Pluse Marshalls best friend in tha whole world died yeah hes ganna be messed up 4 a while. i do think that Marshall loves her though. i hope he moves on i wish him the best of luck.

7:44 PM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home