Tabloid Whore!

4.25.2006

THE BRIT PREGGO TRAIN TAKES OFF AGAIN...


Well, it's been a whole couple weeks since a magazine has put a "Britney Spears Is Pregnant" declaration on their magazine, so leave it to US Weekly to break that tabloid dry spell. I said a while back i'm not going to 100% believe anything until Britney and Kevin make an official announcement. I'm not saying I don't have my opinions, I just think it's tired to keep recycling that same old story over and over and over and over again and still no confirmation from Britney herself. She told us the first time she was pregnant, I'm sure she'll announce it soon enough again if it's true. Until then, keep yo pants on people. Truth be told, I wasn't even going to post on this, but I wanted any excuse to show you this picture US Weekly has up of Britney and baby Sean Preston in Las Vegas this past weekend. He is the most precious thing!!
Source: US Weekly

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brits a pig, but her boy sure is cute!

2:00 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Initially she said she just had honeymoon phase weight gain from hanging around with her new hubby..when she was pregnant with SPF.

3:32 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh noooo...dirty feet alert...dirty feet alert!

3:51 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those cover ups aren't flattering on anyone. who the hell knows.... even though i think she's a skank, i wish everyone would lay off her weight already...

8:31 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute baby! obviously looks like brit!

9:08 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate feet to begin with...but jeez..why are her feet always dirty? You know she climbs into bed with dirty feet....And a skanky husband...ugh.

3:22 PM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she has one cute manly man baby..

12:04 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this? Mom deserves to wear a hat to shield her scalp from the sun, but her son does not deserve the same consideration??!!

12:44 AM, April 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW - I'm hearing all this news about Brit finally confirming that she's pregnant with #2. What's the story? Any goods?

9:17 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Britney herself has not confirmed this yet. "A source close to the family has." No names, nada, just a "source." It's probably true, I thought she was pregnant since I saw the pictures a while back in her bikini, but like I said, I wont do an official post till my girl brit or kevin confirms it. Then we can all get out our horns and celebrate.

10:05 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home