Tabloid Whore!

4.14.2006

"24" HITS MYSPACE


Fans of 24, here is some fun stuff for ya. Just like Nip/Tuck's The Carver had his own MySpace site, so now does the cast of 24! I just read about it today in an article in the Los Angeles Times that lists a bunch of TV characters with MySpace sites. I know I may be a little late jumping on the bandwagon about this 24 MySpace thing, but I don't troll around on that site and I figured there are probably some of you out there who don't either, but would find this cool. So, here is a link to Jack Bauer's site for you to check out.
Oh! also, speaking of Kiefer Sutherland, I cannot wait to see The Setinel! I know, I know, his character seems very 24 / Jack Bauer-esque, "Holster your weapon!!" but that is totally why I want to see it. Weeee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so don't want to see Jack Bauer pretending to be someone else. I don't even want to see him pretending to be Kiefer. I did check out the My Space thing though. He has lots of dead friends.

12:09 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home