Tabloid Whore!

3.08.2006

WHAT?! PARIS HILTON SAYS THE BABY VOICE IS FAKE?!?

Normally I hate writing about whore Hilton on this blog. She is such a waste of space and doesn't even deserve any type of publicity. But since today we need to try and make everyone laugh because yesterday's stories were so depressing, I will break my rule and pull out the Paris trash just for you guys.
In a recent interview, Paris has a stunning revelation...she fakes that annoying baby voice of hers. “I talk in that baby talk voice when I’m on TV,” she said. “It’s a put on." Wow. I would have never known. Maybe she really IS a good actress? I mean, who would have ever though that stupid voice was fake? Gee people, Paris fooled us all. Under all those "that's hot," "I hate her!," "I'm a good girl," "she's just jealous" and "pass me the coke," statements lies a frick'n genius!! She also finally tells the truth to why she and Paris Latsis broke up saying, “He wasn’t hot enough.” Oh yes Paris, I feel your pain. I too have broken off engagements with many a guy for that very same reason. She also believes that her zillions of boyfriends are "just ornaments" in her life (tell us something we don't know!). And lastly, you will be thrilled to know that on her upcoming June CD release, she is doing a cover of Rod Stewart's hit "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" I bet Britney Spears will be happy because her version of Joan Jett's "I Love Rock n Roll" will now no longer be the worst version of a cover song ever (yay!). And to answer your question Paris, Um, no, no I don't think you are sexy. But I do think you are the best trashy, blistered, skank Hollywood has to offer. *hugs!*
Source: Fox News

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, did she really says Latsis wasn't hot enough? Users like that almost always get theirs in the end; I hope she's not the exception.

11:14 AM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's remove her vocal cords- then we won't have to hear ANY voice.....fucking whore

1:54 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, does she talk at all on the sex tape? If she talks in her stupid voice on that, then either it's her real voice, or she was planning to leak it all along :P

8:57 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

three words: dumb spoiled slut.

12:19 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home