Tabloid Whore!

3.20.2006

TRUMP BECOMES GRANDFATHER, UM, EGH, I MEAN FATHER, AGAIN!

"Donald! I want the baby to have the silver spoon! You hear me darling?! Make sure Barron gets his silver spoon!"
Donald Trump's daughter Melania (35), um, I mean wife, gave birth to a baby boy named Barron William Trump at 5am this morning. The couple is said to be thrilled, unlike his four other children who are probably pissed off they have one more kid they have to share daddy's fortune with. Trump (59) called the Imus in the Morning show to make the birth announcement proclaiming, "I continue to stay young, right? I produce children, I stay young." Blech.
Source: PEOPLE

4 Comments:

Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. It's not worth it to inherit the money if you have to inherit the genetic makeup of Trump's awful hairdo. Feel sorry for the baby. By the time he's a teenager, Trump will be seventy.

5:16 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW!! I say congrats to the love birds! I just hope the baby lucked out and inherited Melania's looks!!!Speaking of inheritance.....ching! ching! That boy doesn't know what he was born into....

8:41 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget Barron..where oh where is my Tabloid Whore today?

11:01 AM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid will have the same roadkill hair as his pops. But
he'll make up for it with the
dollars.

9:59 AM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home