Tabloid Whore!

3.28.2006

SHARON STONE: WHEN IN DOUBT, BLOW IT OUT!

Oh dear Sharon Stone. What will come out of this woman's mouth next? After reading this story, I don't even want to know. Apparently Sharon has been quoted saying she recently was shopping and witnessed a young girl trying on clothes with her mother. The mother was trying to convince her daughter not to be "inappropriately alluring" because she was trying on a shirt and her belly was showing. Sure, sure, makes sense...happens all the time with mom's today, right? Well, it seems that Sharon "give me my extensions!" Stone took it upon herself to butt in on this conversation between this mother and daughter and told the girl, "Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under." How lovely, I'm sure the mother really appreciated Sharon and her fashion advice. I mean, if a teen isn't going to listen to her mother, she'll definitely listen to some washed up movie star whose name she probably doesn't even know, right? Sharon went on to say that when the young girl's mother walked away from her daughter, Sharon approached the girl and told her, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' It's not clear exactly what she said to the teen, but Stone added, "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."
Hmm. "Offer a blow job in a situation where you cannot get out of sex?" If a young girl is in a "situation where she cannot get out of sex," I think she might have a bigger problem on her hands. I kind of see the point she was trying to make, she doesn't want teens to have unprotected sex, I get it. But it's a stupid point when you tell a girl that she should blow a guy just to get out of the situation. Egh! Forget the fact that you can also get an STD from oral sex too Sharon. I really hope her quote has been taken out of context. But if not and if Sharon wants to give sex advice to teens, how about telling them a way to get out of the "situation" that doesn't involve sex at all? Raising teenagers the same way you get your movie roles is not right Ms. Stone. What a dumb ass.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! She needs to be locked up in a room with Eva Longwhoria and the key thrown away. That pic is WAY disturbing!

11:56 AM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic is gross....when did she go so bonkers??

1:40 PM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kinda expect something like that from Sharon Stone. She'll
tell a new bride, " Be sure to take your husband to the zoo."

1:46 PM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What next. Bin Laden giving advice to Boy Scouts?

1:49 PM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she wearing a Depends diaper?

10:19 AM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so disturbed by this picture that i can't put it in words.

They boy underwear, the military shoes, the beehive, the funky clown pose and whever is in her mouth.

i'm sick...

10:35 AM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Fuck..... Thats about all I can say about this whole article.If her comments were not taken out of context, then she is just a crazy bitch! I am a mother of a daughter, and I can't believe she would even offer such stupid advice! Is that what she was taught?I can't stand it when these dumbass celebrities open their dumbass mouths, like they are some kind of authorities on subjects they know nothing about....Just like Tom Cruise......
I was going to check out her new movie..Not Now!!!! I hope the movie bombs, so she disappears from the screen, and we don't have to hear this stupid shit ever again! Thanks for letting me vent!
Luv Ya, Marcy

6:12 AM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she's all it.. in her eyes..

7:22 AM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060330/REVIEWS/60323008

11:37 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home