Tabloid Whore!

3.30.2006

POPBYTES IS MY HERO!

Oh! Today is SUCH an exciting day!! As you can see, Tabloid Whore has a fancy ass smokin' hot sizzling new header on her site and I just want to cry because I'm so happy about it. I can't tell you howwww lonnnnng I have wanted to get this done, but I don't know anything about web design, so I pretty much have been stuck with the boring standard blogger design. That is, until my buddy MK over at popbytes took pity on me and said he would save me from my misery and design my dream header for me, and here ya have it. This guy is already so busy working on his own website, not to mention a ton of other projects, but he still found the time to help me out and I can't thank him enough. Friends like that don't come around often and I am so lucky to have him as one of mine! I'm sure you already are all aware of popbytes, but if you aren't, you MUST go visit it. It's tons of fun and always has the coolest stuff to read. So, big, huge, major props going out to my boy MK over at popbytes, rock on!

13 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

Sassy! Great work, popbytes friend!

12:25 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger AS said...

It look totally amazing. I love the header! Way to go popbytes!

12:25 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giiiirrrlll - you nailed it! It's perfect -especially with that little devil bitch! Good work!

2:40 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially like the way the letters in your name were made and the color scheme makes it look really devilish, just like TW.
My congrats to popbytes!

3:53 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Poppy said...

I love MK :)

4:59 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TW... are you single? Is MK single?? ; )

7:11 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girrrrllllll.....I am so proud to know you. The heading is exactly how you wanted it to look. Great job popbytes!!

For those of you who don't know what TW looks like, she looks exactly like the devil whore in the heading.

Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:03 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVES IT! I'm happy you put back the anonymous comments since I have serious intimacy issues. I'm not kidding; freaks me out to post under the same name more than 2-3 times, so its better this way. And my blog..its only for personal bitching. If anyone read it, they'd likely send me Prozac, Valium, etc. Oh yeh, wtg, MK! Love his blog too.

7:21 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

yah, the anonymous comment thing was never meant to be switched off! some of my settings went a little wacky when we did adjustments to the page. thanks everyone for your wonderful comments, I am still sooo happy! :)

7:40 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi there! First comment here. Just wanted to say that your new header looks awesome! Have fun!

11:35 AM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tdubs, your new header is hot ish, just like MK. yummy, send them both my way, haha. no really though, send MK...

7:36 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger POPBYTES said...

oh my gosh - i am so happy you guys all love what i did for the header - my dear friend tabloid whore is so deserving of an awesome header - she had the idea i just executed it but i am SO proud of it - makes the site hot with a wicked vibe - at least she has a personality on her blog - rather than some who are just copycat traffic sluts! rock & blog on - mk xxoo (aka popbytes.com)

11:55 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Cindy said...

Looks awesome! I love it. MK is pretty super!

xx

4:52 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home