Tabloid Whore!

3.29.2006

OH THE HORROR! WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DIRTY DRUG BATHROOM.

NE cover courtesy of the fab popbytes

Oh sweet baby J...gossip has been pretty slow of late, but then, a story like this comes around to make up for it. It appears as though dear, dear Whitney Houston has completely gone over the edge in her drug addiction. So freakin' sad I tell ya. My favorite tabloid The National Enquirer blows the the roof off of Whitney and exposes her dirty secret "Drug Den." Splashed all over the cover of the magazine is a photo of Whitney's bathroom, filthy and littered with "drug paraphernalia including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops." Ok, I don't know about you guys, but after seeing that photo I will never feel like I have a messy bathroom again. Yes!!
Whitney's sister in law Tina Brown (who admits to once doing crack with the Whit, but is now clean herself) talked to the NE hoping that exposing Whitney to the press will finally push her to get help. That, or she was hoping to make some mega-bucks with her exclusive story. Tina said that if she isn't dissapearing for days into seedy crack dens, all Whitney does is lock herself up in that drug den bathroom and smokes crack, doesn't shower and uses sex toys to satisfy herself while in there. Ok, I swear I did not make up that last line. While she is high on the drugs, Whitney allegedly thinks she sees demons and is being beat by them, when in reality, it's Whitney who hits and punches herself without even realizing it. She reportedly gets so paranoid while on the junk that she made a hole in her bathroom so she could see outside and spy on who was in her house. Yikes!
Good God! How is it that Courtney Love, who I don't even believe was half a bad a drug addict as Whitney reportedly is, can get locked up in rehab and threatened with jail, but Whitney is left to destroy herself in her drug den bathroom? She needs to get arrested for something or other so her booty ends up in jail and then has to deal with the courts and breaking probation. I feel so bad for Bobbi Kristina and it's no wonder all that little girl did was drink milkshakes on "Being Bobby Brown." I really hope Whitney can be convinced to check into serious rehab for at least a year minimum. Even though she is sooo completely messed up, I loves me some Whitney and I don't want the chick to die of an overdose. Frankly, with all the drugs she has allegedly done, I am actually surprised girlfriend is still alive. If that alone is not a sign to shape up and that the good lord ain't ready to make her a member of his choir yet, I don't know what is.
Source: The National Enquirer; The Sun

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the saddest, most messed up shit. I hope she gets some help and that poor BK doesn't end up on crack. I'm sure she's had plenty of access to it. So, so sad.

10:59 AM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it say anything about Bobby's habit, TW?

11:00 AM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad, my girl Whit HAD some serious pipes back in the day. As far as Crockho Love, she should rot in rehab, I can't stand that talentless beotch for even a moment!

2:01 PM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the days of Whitney telling Diane Sawyer(?) that 'Crack is Wack" 'I don't do drugs, show me the receipts'

And as disgusting as this story is...the sex toy line just pushed me over the edge...ewwwwwwww

2:27 PM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason Whitney's not in jail,
is that she get's high at home. Courtney Luv get's high in public and beats people up, thus she get's the slammer. And all this time I thought B.B. was the Crack
head, go figure.

2:50 PM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you people feeling sorry for her, she all the talent in the world, and she made the choice to blow it, and she's still richer than all of you, even though she a
crack head. I don't feel nothing for her.

4:46 PM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous, she did not mean to become a crackhead. That shit gets you fast and pulls you in. She had the money to keep it up longer than most people.

5:34 AM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189581,00.html

7:19 AM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home