Tabloid Whore!

3.20.2006

NO DUH. DID CALISTA MAKE PORTIA ANOREXIC?

Healthy Portia, post Ally McBeal..

Yucky Portia during Ally Mc Beal

Actress Portia De Rossi, who once played the role of Nell on the hit TV show Ally McBeal, is reportedly blaming working with a then skeletoral looking Calista Flockhart on the fact that she became an 82 pound anorexic back in 1999. Speaking with Vogue for their April issue, De Rossi said, "I've often wondered if I wasn't on that show if it (anorexia) may not have happened. I didn't really know at that point what it was like to be a celebrity, and the only people I knew at the time who had a similar experience were these women whom I worked with. They became my role models." Although she was not new to acting, I seem to recall Courtney Thorne-Smith saying the same type of thing when she got all disgustingly skinny after working on Ally Mc Beal. De Rossi decided to tell the world about her struggle now (not that it wasn't obvious to everyone back in 1999) after many talks and support from her girlfriend, Ellen DeGeneres. Man, I am so glad Portia got healty, because she looks so much better now...I just wish she would come out and say if Calista Flockhart is also to blame for her skinny, horrible strange colored looking eyebrows.
Source: IMDB

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god you mentioned the eyebrows...as I was reading all I kept saying to myself is - please mention the brows.

Freaky!

I'm glad she got healthy. But I still like Ellen with Alex.

That is my lesbian opinion for today.

Unless you post another lisa marie article.....

3:47 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that she made up the name Portia De Rossi when her real name is Amanda Rogers. WTF? She was married to a dude named Mel then gf and now Ellen. Ellen really can pick 'em!

5:15 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best picture of Ellen I have ever seen! Is she actually wearing lipstick?

8:43 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish one of these two would tell us whether or not Calista ever ate food. That bitch aint human.

5:52 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger staci said...

Portia was super scary during the Ally McBeal days!

8:19 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home