Tabloid Whore!

3.03.2006

NICOLE RICHIE: DEM BONES, DEM BONES.

Oh crap!!! Look at Nicole Richie! I was all excited because I picked up the latest issue of the fabulous Star Magazine to read their cover story, "How Kevin ruined Britney" and then my excitement quickly turned to horror. I literally gasped when I turned to the first page and came face to face with the picture of skeletor Richie that was reportedly taken on Feb. 25th. Star says that she now weighs 85 pounds. DISGUSTING. . Not to mention, those big ass glasses make her look even more like a freak. Soon her dogs will be using her as their new dog bone. I totally ate 5 extra Girlscout cookies after looking at this photo. I am so sad, because I really, truly like Nicole Richie, but the poor girl needs help. It is not healthy to be 5'2 and weigh that little. That is only normal when you are 10 years old. Daddy Lionel, please, please, go help your baby girl. And to her "reps" who keep denying she has a problem...shame, shame, shame on you!! There are rumors that Nicole and D.J. AM may be getting back together. He seems like a guy who has his act together, so if he's someone who can help her, let's hope they are working things out.
Source/Photo: Star Magazine

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This girl is screaming for help so loudly my ears hurt! What is wrong with her family and friends?

10:34 AM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frightening. I hope someone's trying to help her.

11:25 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here. I'll bet a million dollars I can wrap my arms around Nicole Richie's waist and overlap myself about three times. Any takers?

5:13 PM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't anyone see she's crying out to be helped? First with drugs and now with her weight.

Poor thing is just fading away!

Hello Daddy...the numbers are 9-1-1

10:35 AM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the worst thing I have even seen. She looked SO much better during the first Simple Life season.

And were the cookies you ate Thin Mints? :)

11:36 AM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a well dress No.2 pencil.

6:08 PM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes over 18 she has to admit herself in care.

im 5 feet and 85 pounds and dont look like that does 2 inches make that much difference? or shes lower

i wish i still had her will power

9:20 PM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana grll. I was once on that path. Stop now. You will do permanent damage to your internal organs, your heart. You will damage your bones and may become a hunchback. By forty you will look like a wizened old lady and it will be too late to turn back the clock. You are the only one who thinks you look good. Its not worth it. Tell someone, force yourself. Tell yourself you can always go back - thats what I did when I was recovering. I kept telling myself that I was doing it for my family but I would go back to the way I was afterwards. But you know, I never did. You will NOT balloon, your weight will settle if you stick with it - I'm still slim but I eat - I bet you would be too. It seems impossible but trust me, you CAN have it both ways. Now I am athletic, and glowing, and instead of being a bag of bones, I bag a boning from my extremely sexy boyfriend every night. Life is good. Try it. Trust me!

2:48 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat a damn cheesburger!!!!!!!

8:08 PM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home