Tabloid Whore!

3.01.2006

NICK LACHEY WANTS SOMEONE TO HAVE HIS BABY.

Attention: Nick Lachey is still hot as shit.

Get ready chicks, Nick Lachey will make you swoon over him AGAIN when you read the latest interview he did with Teen People magazine. In their April issue, Nick says that the one thing he still wants to accomplish is be a daddy. When asked about what makes him happy, he said,
"Playing with my friends' kids and having them call me Uncle NickĀ—that's life." "That's what makes me happy, not selling a million records. I can't wait until the day I have kids." "Obviously, it's not the right time for me to be a father, but the one thing I haven't had a chance to do is be a great dad." Ok, time for the simultaneous "awwww!" The magazine also said that when one of the photographer's wives stopped by the photo shoot with her one-year old baby, Nick instantly "reached out and cuddled with the child."

Nick has also found a new place to live after selling the Calabasas home he and Jessica shared. He reportedly bought a $5.5 million cliffside home in Bel Air, previously owned by Heidi Klum and Seal. The place is just down the road from the Bel Air Country Club where he frequently golfs.
What?!! I told that boy he could live rent free with me! Who the hell has that been sleeping in my bed then??!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't get how the Lacheys are considered so hot.

4:51 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Twisted Lady said...

Ohhhh! Me, me ME!

Pick ME Nick!

He's hot.

9:44 AM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both Lachey gnomes are BUTT UGLY.

10:42 AM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ex girlfriend must have the hots for them for you to keep putting these same "gnome" comments about nick or drew everytime there is something on them. get over it. they are hot and girls think so.

10:55 AM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i think theyre ugly as a mud fence too

8:45 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home