Tabloid Whore!

3.17.2006

MELANIE GRIFFITH STILL LOVES HER DRUGS.


Oh dear. Melanie Griffith has admitted to the National Enquirer that she has had a relapse in her ongoing battle with drug and alcohol addiction. When the tabloid confronted her outside of her AA meeting (tsk! tsk! National Enquirer, have you no shame?), Melanie said, "It's true, I did have a drug relapse." Even though she has that hottie Antonio Banderas for a husband, Mel just can't seem to stop her affair with the sweet booger sugar, allegedly telling her friends, "I would go to the ends of the earth to buy cocaine and my drugs." With a three decade history of abuse, Melanie reportedly now goes to up to three AA meetings a day to try and get clean. She has told friends "I am an alcoholic and major drug addict and pill popper, and it's time I finally admitted that to myself." In addition to being married to Antonio for 10 years, Melanie has three children, ages 20, 16 and 9. Antonio is said to be scared to death for her after the latest relapse. Let's hope she has better luck this time around in her efforts for recovery, although I can't imagine it can be very easy with the tabloids lying in wait outside of her AA meetings.
Source: The National Enquirer

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really sad : ( I thought she was clean.

6:14 AM, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor, Poor Melanie! She needs to find a support group for Overdone cosmetic surgery!! Maybe Prisilla
Presley can help her find one...
They both look scary to me.. In fact they look like Jack Nickelsons version of the joker in Batman...I have never seen such a waste of money in my life! Melanie, you were so beautiful in working girl,Why couldn't you just age gracefully? Maybe it is just me...I will never understand???
Okay, I feel much better having vented!
P.S. I love your site!! Keep up the great stories!!!

7:47 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. I actually thought she was clean and stable when I saw her at the Golden Globes. I thought wrong. It's like everytime she feels stressed, she goes and has work done on her face and body. What happened to stress balls?

7:33 PM, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible photo!! Poor thing....hope she gets cleaned up again.

10:33 AM, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MG: Saw her at LAX and just KNEW she had to be on SOMETHING. Don't get me wrong her figure it out of site and she had this white dress on and a tiny waist and long legs. However, she had this big freaking black hat on, big black sunglasses and bright red lipstick on those ronald mcdonald lips.

she was scary looking and so obviously wanting attention it was pathetic. People were actually laughing at her!

Saw collin farrell too and that guy is crazy sexy. He just looks at you and you want to jump him (seriously). Fabio walked by and he is so freaking short we all had a big laugh.

11:26 AM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love LAX!

3:22 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home